Kazuto Tensai

Dec 19, 2018
For anyone that can help i get this message, I searched and it says that it happens when your Windows is running on x32 and
the app is on x64... but I am on x64

• Sad
Reactions: Hugh Mungus Kok

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
Fantasy Race: Cow
This has got me thinking about Hinduism... in said religion cows are the reincarnation of people... and do (cows) would they get isakai'd-which is reincarnation. which could make this a.. REINCARNATED-Isakai'd-Fantasy Cow
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 27, 2020
Hello,

Anyone knows how to change the resolution to windowed and is available to move it around? Currently, the game opens in the top left corner of the screen and is not movable. Thank you for the help in advance. :giggle:

PepperMan

Dec 7, 2020
Hello,

Anyone knows how to change the resolution to windowed and is available to move it around? Currently, the game opens in the top left corner of the screen and is not movable. Thank you for the help in advance. :giggle:
[Alt] and then [O] (the letter) to option options menu to change window setting. Also try looking at generic windows shortcuts or tips for when programs go offscreen.

can you change the resolution somehwere? I have a Ultra Wide Monitor and on windowed I cant see shit and on full screen i see every singe pixle :(
Thats a common issue you will encounter. The easiest fix to try is to go into properties -> compatability -> change high DPI settings -> override scaling and then try if any of the 3 options work. This works on a lot of programs so remember it if anything else has low-res

Reactions: lilinus

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
[Alt] and then [O] (the letter) to option options menu to change window setting. Also try looking at generic windows shortcuts or tips for when programs go offscreen.

Thats a common issue you will encounter. The easiest fix to try is to go into properties -> compatability -> change high DPI settings -> override scaling and then try if any of the 3 options work. This works on a lot of programs so remember it if anything else has low-res
There is also a window setting on the main brothel view at the top left you click on window1/2/3/Fullscreen and it changes the window to one of the four options

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
its such a shame that this has low res, its reminds me of this game for some reason, also the audio needs some works. could be better

ShadeDragon

Jul 19, 2017
anyone know the requirement for Cow girls challenge no 2 and no 4?
Once the Succubus brothel opens up you can buy the hints for these, however 2 is use the mouth on her breasts once she's ready for insertion. 4 is switch from one tit to the other while using hand or mouth on them.

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
Does anyone know how to deal with the oni girls?
I'd like to know that as well.
Still stuck with trying to "convince" the main girl, boosted kissing works for a while, but then she desires the "main course" but is nowhere near ready for penetration.
At that point kissing is apparently impossible and touching her boobs or crotch leads to a massive drop in excitement...

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Still stuck with trying to "convince" the main girl, boosted kissing works for a while, but then she desires the "main course" but is nowhere near ready for penetration.
At that point kissing is apparently impossible and touching her boobs or crotch leads to a massive drop in excitement...
Like with most girls, using the "Observe" command helps. It shows spots that aren't there unless you use it. Then you need to "use" those spots until the bar in the lower right corner fills up (the "ready for penetration" bar basically). Even if you only get 1 point or so.

ShadeDragon

Jul 19, 2017
I haven't figured them out completely, but I finished the first girl just by equipping accessories that increased mouth skills and another that increases skills when your stamina is high. That was enough to get A which is enough to unlock the rest of them. You do find out later that ejaculating on them arouses them and I think there is a day each month that they are solid. You can cum on them just by sitting there or once you get the hint the cowgirl will give you an accessory that will make you automatically climax at 100% stamina. Other than that it's really hard, haven't been able to finish them.

Jaertin

Jun 2, 2018
...and there's some gag isekais that centered on brothels (Like the Doctor Slime one, the potion-selling one or the absurdly funny shota 'Dragonborn' dick).
I recognise the first two, but what is the third one called?

Edit: Ah, is it Valhalla Penis Mansion?

Last edited:

monsterhunterbrony

Dec 10, 2019
for the Oni girls, once you figured out their weak point (each of them has a different one) keep using it until everythign go darker. At that point the weak point is now unavailable, what you want to do now is switch to the hand tool and remove their mask (the mouth or head spot IIRC) once the mask is off you can interact with them fully again.

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes