Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Are there any side quest after defeating kaori? Found there was a gossip bout a reincarnator having usurped an elven kingdom
If/when you please all the girl's in Kaori's brothel, you get declared the leader of the red light district. That allows you to hire the individual "leader" girls.

Also you seem to have missed the important part about that rumor.

por12

Nov 22, 2020
how do i see the customers scenes with the girls?
also there are no snow scenes in the gallery

Aetheran

Mar 23, 2020
Try to fire all the girls that the game allows you to, then try to hire again.
Somehow that worked for me.
Where is the fire option? i checked the Hostesses menu but I don't see any option to fire them anywhere... am I blind? Or can I not fire the first 4 girls the game gives to you?

I did the expansion, I *appear* to have 6 slots total and only 4 are used, but I can never hire any new girls...

Randah

Feb 3, 2018
Where is the fire option? i checked the Hostesses menu but I don't see any option to fire them anywhere... am I blind? Or can I not fire the first 4 girls the game gives to you?

I did the expansion, I *appear* to have 6 slots total and only 4 are used, but I can never hire any new girls...
At the Succubi place in the Scout menu - under Elf.

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
It's actually quite decent, I began to reading it because of his artist (Butcha-U)

No wonder the art looked familiar when I first saw it lol. even then. mizuryu kei also did the Illustrations on the LN.

Is it me or are Butcha and Kei's art style looks so similar.

pocencer

Nov 20, 2018
Does this MC only do a side job?
If it need MC to plea for progress of the story or beat reincanate girl himself, then bye

Bknjuu

Dec 10, 2018
weird problem, sometimes after exiting a scene or finishing the Prostitution thing over at Haunted House, screen goes black and I can't alt-f4 or close the window, had to restart my computer twice.

Anybody else had this issue?

the only thing that happens is my screen goes black, and I can't alt-tab out of the game or anything, and I think one other detail is there's a small pink dot at the right edge of my screen.
happened to me too, not sure if its win 11 or what. don't feel like restarting every time it happens :/ really liked the art

por12

Nov 22, 2020
i see in the op there are scenes with orcs but i cant find them in the game,how do i see them?

Dec 18, 2020
I am having a great time with this, this is the strategy game I was looking for, I played how to build a magnificent kingdom and was overwhelmed so quickly, I like games which make me think and this one is perfect.
I feel and understand all the problems/feelings.
I can see that the reincarnates are not doing everything to help also being sassy but I can see them also trying to help a little bit.
I think the fault is on them so far that they are putting everyone out of business since they could have at least negotiated with the other brothel lords before wrecking shop.
Anyways only a bit in, that is my expression right now but this game is very good so far.
Now have a lovely day and goodbye for now

Reactions: satou1507

Paril

Dec 6, 2021
If/when you please all the girl's in Kaori's brothel, you get declared the leader of the red light district. That allows you to hire the individual "leader" girls.

Also you seem to have missed the important part about that rumor.
Unless I'm mistaking a different elf for the princess, it's why I'm asking if there is a dedicated after story for it. Seemed like there were more to the rumor

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes