NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Does anyone know how to deal with the oni girls?
Use Analyze (The Eye tool).
Once you use it, the camera will start to zoom in. Eventually it will show you a spot that has a bunch of stars on it, once you see it right click immediately, otherwise the girl will slap you, and swap to the Touch tool and try touching the girl there (Hold left click and then hold right click to boost)
If the Touch tool doesn't work, try the Mouth tool.

When you finally hit her maximum, the screen will go a bit gray and you won't be able to interact with anything. Start clicking around her body, start with the mask, until she takes it off. Then you go back to atacking her weakspot until you can use the Penetration tool.

This startegy will also be extremely important in the last brothel.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Just finished it, holy shit I'm addicted to brothel management games smh

1661792585587.png
From that ending, seems like there's more to cum, perhaps a dlc in the future? I've yet to discover Elves though, and possibly a NTR element towards the debt system?

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2018
Waiting for the funny obligatory "Is NTR avoidable" comment to pop up in a game about prostitution and brothels.

runicboii

Oct 17, 2019
weird problem, sometimes after exiting a scene or finishing the Prostitution thing over at Haunted House, screen goes black and I can't alt-f4 or close the window, had to restart my computer twice.

Anybody else had this issue?

the only thing that happens is my screen goes black, and I can't alt-tab out of the game or anything, and I think one other detail is there's a small pink dot at the right edge of my screen.

Reactions: boboverlord

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Might have been interesting but it was way too easy. Despite having a monthly debt to pay money is comically useless as there's really nothing to do with it other than unlock the catgirl brothel. Everything about the girls stat-wise is meaningless because you get enough income from the freebie girls from progressing the story. Beyond that it's a whole lot waiting for SP to go up so you can meet the arbitrary numbers the game needs to 'defeat' the storyline girls to continue.

Save yourself some time and use this completed save. Also it's prone to soft-locking, so if you're going to play it anyways save constantly.

Reactions: hugox527

TruuthBoi

Jun 1, 2022
Tbh the Isekai genre really should be nailed to a cross, but this looks like a damn good simulator. Thx OP!

Randah

Feb 3, 2018
I wonder that myself. Love is 100, expansion is researched, but can't recruit for the same reason, "too many hostesses". And there are open unused rooms and blank space on the status/management page.

Reactions: Xmas_present

shikaz

Aug 25, 2017
I wonder that myself. Love is 100, expansion is researched, but can't recruit for the same reason, "too many hostesses". And there are open unused rooms and blank space on the status/management page.
Try to fire all the girls that the game allows you to, then try to hire again.
Somehow that worked for me.

Jay Mota

Jun 17, 2018
You can only have up to six girls in your brothel, no matter what the menu might look like. Three of those spots are reserved, two for the elves and one for the succubus when you beat their challenge. The other three slots are taken by the free slime, cow, and fox you get from advancing the story. If you want to replace them, you have to dismiss one of those three at the succubus tower and then you can Girl Scout anyone from another brothel that you have 100 love with, though you can't recruit the main poster girls or any of the humans from Kaori's place.

There may be a way to have more in your brothel, but I long beat the game before the bottom two SP skills were leveled to max.

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
You can only have up to six girls in your brothel, no matter what the menu might look like. Three of those spots are reserved, two for the elves and one for the succubus when you beat their challenge. The other three slots are taken by the free slime, cow, and fox you get from advancing the story. If you want to replace them, you have to dismiss one of those three at the succubus tower and then you can Girl Scout anyone from another brothel that you have 100 love with, though you can't recruit the main poster girls or any of the humans from Kaori's place.

There may be a way to have more in your brothel, but I long beat the game before the bottom two SP skills were leveled to max.
It's a Bug. As here:

Try to fire all the girls that the game allows you to, then try to hire again.
Somehow that worked for me.
But (for me) you only need to fire only one girl. It's cheap (500gold per girl) so if it isn't working try to fire all (there is always Silver elf (from their last game) that you cannot change/fire).

Paril

Dec 6, 2021
Are there any side quest after defeating kaori? Found there was a gossip bout a reincarnator having usurped an elven kingdom

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes