Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Unless I'm mistaking a different elf for the princess, it's why I'm asking if there is a dedicated after story for it. Seemed like there were more to the rumor
Ok, I aplogise. What I meant is that the rumor is pretty much just backstory for how MC and Mikan met and why he hates reincarnators so much.

Or course I could be wrong and the developers plans a story expansion.

Rfir

Jan 2, 2019
Use Analyze (The Eye tool).
Once you use it, the camera will start to zoom in. Eventually it will show you a spot that has a bunch of stars on it, once you see it right click immediately, otherwise the girl will slap you, and swap to the Touch tool and try touching the girl there (Hold left click and then hold right click to boost)
If the Touch tool doesn't work, try the Mouth tool.

When you finally hit her maximum, the screen will go a bit gray and you won't be able to interact with anything. Start clicking around her body, start with the mask, until she takes it off. Then you go back to atacking her weakspot until you can use the Penetration tool.

This startegy will also be extremely important in the last brothel.
Ok. Thank you.

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
How do you pass the succubus's trial? I am getting her "prepare to insert" as high as possible (hand on butt), but I can't get that final tick to make it so I can penetrate her

Bgammax

May 26, 2020
The trial is to satisfy the girl without penetration, so you just need to alternate on all of her spots with hand and mouth techniques

bestoftryn

Aug 30, 2021
How do you pass the succubus's trial? I am getting her "prepare to insert" as high as possible (hand on butt), but I can't get that final tick to make it so I can penetrate her
You need to max out the yellow bar once so that she will have an orgasm and get undressed, from there you can use insert tool.
Before that, make sure your level is higher hers by updating certain "sex skill level" points.

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
nice, right after i finished Reapers Club. i hope there are more fantasy prostitution management game like this

CharacterDump

Mar 15, 2018
Image dump of pic.pac
Some of the PNGs don't work for one reason or another, I made a shitty python script to get them out, most are there though
(501mb)

Anyone know what the file format actually is from or if it's custom? I couldn't find anything online

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

dark998

May 23, 2020
Any tips for beating Kaori? Or is simply not possible when she is LV80 and the main character is currently LV62.

Paril

Dec 6, 2021
Ok, I aplogise. What I meant is that the rumor is pretty much just backstory for how MC and Mikan met and why he hates reincarnators so much.

Or course I could be wrong and the developers plans a story expansion.
It's okay, I was just confirming in case I've missed something before I delete the game.

Voreaway

Jul 17, 2018
Any tips for beating Kaori? Or is simply not possible when she is LV80 and the main character is currently LV62.
Every brothel has some sort of item to help, with the most powerful item being an equipment from the succubus tower.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I expected this to be wish-fulfillment but boring. This game is suppose to be about prostitution so how come none of the actual scenes are prostitution scenes?

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
I expected this to be wish-fulfillment but boring. This game is suppose to be about prostitution so how come none of the actual scenes are prostitution scenes?
You paying for most the girls to sleep with you sigh. Its just not thousands, but you get 3 options all of them increase or decrease what you pay. First one is 0 and has to be unlcocked you pay extra to pick who you get, the next is how much time you get this costs more the more time you want with them. Last is pay extra or not to get them in their undies...
So yes you are paying 98% of the girls for sex, so it is almost all prositition scenes. You NTR ones you found wrong game. Hell it doesn't even have NTR tag so no reason to complain you can't watch customers bang your brother girls. I mean shti its a little weird for the owner to just watch every customer touching himself most people won't pay for that, and you go out of buisness. That is like specialty service you got do specifically...

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes