nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Incidentally, the only Race Info I'm missing is the Cow's 3rd one "Start sucking on her boobs once the mood is right" and I assume it has something to do with them lactating but I can't seem to trigger it.
I just used hand on their tits until it stops working, then mouth started being effective.

Francopc

Sep 12, 2018
Some one know if there is a way to see full imagen in H battle? I always need to scroll if I want to see everything, Still, I can only see Boobs or Pussy at the same time

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
I just used hand on their tits until it stops working, then mouth started being effective.
I have used hands on their boobs for literally my entire full stamina bar even well beyond the point it was only giving me 1 point and "Strange?" indicators. Using mouth at that point still didn't give me progress.

I did accidentally get it to work once on one of the black haired cow girls but progress only went to 2500/10000 so I have to somehow stumble my way into getting it to work 3 more times. Either this has some really jank requirements or it's buggy.

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
weird problem, sometimes after exiting a scene or finishing the Prostitution thing over at Haunted House, screen goes black and I can't alt-f4 or close the window, had to restart my computer twice.

Anybody else had this issue?

the only thing that happens is my screen goes black, and I can't alt-tab out of the game or anything, and I think one other detail is there's a small pink dot at the right edge of my screen.
The game literally bricked my laptop. EVERYONE, BE WARNED.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

TomCaldoran

Feb 20, 2021
The translated launcher does not work if you don't have x64 or above.
well, according to my system-specs i have a 64bit-os with a x64 based processor, so i would say the launcher should work but i really don't know why it doesn't.

Last edited:

Besharia

May 6, 2018
There is an objective I can't read cause it goes off screen. "Finish researching two or more new s-"

Meidas2

Aug 31, 2022
well, according to my system-specs i have a 64bit-os with a x64 based processor, so i would say the launcher should work but i really don't know why it doesn't.
the system i am using is 32. the original game works fine though although its not in a translated state.

kjbkjbkhbkj

Aug 23, 2021
How do I use items like catnip or the one to summon the night of the enchanting mist? I cant find the inventory

noeleo

Dec 30, 2017
I need help with cowgirl's info. How do I trigger the "Taking turns to play with each breast is extra effective"? I tried using hands alternately between the breasts, even use mouth but nothing works.

leng177

Jan 31, 2018
this game just don't work for me, keep getting a glitchy white screen or freezing, anybody help

Allisee

May 23, 2018
Are there any extra story after cleared the game ? when go to the shop, she mention something about elf kingdom and there's nothing more after that when i play a little bit

TomCaldoran

Feb 20, 2021
the system i am using is 32. the original game works fine though although its not in a translated state.
yeah untranslated version i can start just fine the translater launcher gives me the error message. only that is useless for me because i cant read that language ^^"

qinna

Sep 18, 2019
How do I buy/hire a new hostess?

Fantasy2   ver. 1.10 7.09.2022 03_38_29.png

Here is my brothel. There should be enough room for new hostesses. Or should I look for another thing?

Fantasy2   ver. 1.10 7.09.2022 03_38_39.png

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes