nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
i cant do that. the problem is, how can i not got in the illusion of the fox.

i always on sex mode and cant even stoke anything
Do their quest until succubus reveals their heat days, then go in their heat day. Use magical mist item the day before to make fox brothel appear.

DeaTh4SsaSsin

Jun 12, 2019
Do their quest until succubus reveals their heat days, then go in their heat day. Use magical mist item the day before to make fox brothel appear.
i dont know what quest is this, but i'll try figure

btw is that the research thing on succubus right? i'm still cant rank up this

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
i dont know what quest is this, but i'll try figure

btw is that the research thing on succubus right? i'm still cant rank up this
It's the talk to X, talk to Y thing you get before and right after introducing a new race/brothel. Windows should give hints what you need to do now, if you haven't done it yet (final step reveals fox weaknesses). You shouldn't need to do any research for that, i think.

lloyd4687

Mar 14, 2021
So how to get the translated launcher to work? I keep getting the cannot start correctly (0xc000007b).

Tried googling some things on it, nothing, installed all the files, can get the non translated launcher to work but not that.

Jul 12, 2019
General Information
The Stars show all interactable spots however they aren't always available. Some seem to depend on if the clothing state is normal/partial/naked. Some respond only to Oral or only to Hand.

Each Girl gets a fixed second skill at level 30 (all skills except the Final Boss's are available through this, if you were wondering why the Humans and the Elder Succubus have skills that you can't even see the descriptions of)

Solicit is necessary to draw in customers early on, use it when several customers are near the entrance, reasonably early in the night. Also potentially during the Final Boss phase/

Refusal is useful early, but certain girls' skills reduce its use. You get 1 Love Point for each night that you refuse a difficult customer while a girl is working, this is useful to get Slimusu/Merly/Ibume (Shadow)/DeDe to 100 Love.

Assault is busted when used with 70+ MP (duration and power scale).

The brothel closes at 5 AM skill duration past that is wasted.

You get rewards for satisfying the individual girls in each brothel (MP cap increases, techniques to research, management cards, ability to see the girls schedules/rewards)

The shortest way to get a girl to 100 Love is an S Rank clear, followed by an A rank clear that's close to but just under 200 Satisfaction (Full Pink Satisfaction Bar mostly covered by Yellow), an A rank clear followed by an S rank clear Caps at 80 (so you'd require 3 visits).

If there's a star circle that only becomes visible when using Observe (and may have Fire Works) that's the girls weak point. They are still present even if they haven't been Observed, so you can use them.

Money is plentiful after you clear the initial block, have enough to make the monthly payment at the end of the month, but otherwise buy everything you can afford at every opportunity

Some Player skills have multiple ranks, they turn yellow when they can't be upgraded further.

Research I/II/III, Sperm Lord, I/II/III, Sage, Forced, Dual Wield and Observation are purchased skills.

Guide I / Referal I / Inspiration I are purchased skills but II/III come from use.

Other skills come through progression (through using them, reaching certain thresholds or meeting certain requirements)

Cow Race Info
Rub = Boost (Auto-Boost is okay)

There are actually 2 circles on the breasts slightly apart, try moving slightly if you aren't getting points for Rub / Suck.

The partially undressed form is buggy for some Cows, and doesn't interact properly, so avoid it until you satisfy the girl once.

Like Different Flavor = Satisfy several different (cow) girls

Kaori (A mistranslation/bug that's also a spoiler)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MiMi:
The 1st Voucher unlocks Moonlight field. Satisfy MiMi to unlock Beasts.
Estrus is the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Very few interactions work while fully clothed (Only head pats?)
The 2nd Voucher is only for a Cutscene.

Her shop selection resets after each gossip, or buying advertising, so you can shop multiple times in 1 visit. Gossip / advertising resets each week.

The Cat Contract is available in Week 4 of each month when you have a free slot (you will sometimes need to fire and rehire a girl to get the game to register a slot as open) and will work for 28 days from purchase (purchasing it while you have her resets the duration). DeDe is otherwise a standard Beast (can level, gets a 2nd skill at Level 30 etc)

Questions:
How does Wonderland Enhancement upgrade ? I don't know how I unlocked the base skill, I got the 1 star upgrade from satisfying all the Foxes. Is the 2 star upgrade available?

Last edited:

Ellano

Dec 1, 2021
Incredible game, it craches sometimes (3times in 7h) but the autosave system prevented major losses

Last edited:

serealX

Sep 15, 2022
Oni house is bugged as fk, you get this cum bag item from the cow house, which should make you cum on the oni once you hit 100 arousal, but it bugs out and makes you come instantly, then it slowly increases your arousal after than even past 100. And your second ejaculation uses up all your sexual stamina no matter what you are on
Edit: the screen greys out when the pink bar on the bottom fills up (allowing for main course). Even when ive already ejaculated on them beforehand it greys out not allowing for the main course

Last edited:

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I completed the game, do I need everyone at 100 love and A,S to hire the main girl of each brothel?, I have Beasts and Humans fully capped but still cant hire either. View attachment 2051955

And lastly how does one do the deed with Mikan, other than the cg menu
I fired the slime or someone else I think and the bug went away if I remember correctly

TomCaldoran

Feb 20, 2021
well since i cant get the translator get to work and really dont know why: can someone post an already translated version?

Reactions: ricme

BunkaBabyDoll

Oct 8, 2017
For those who have problems to launch the game, download the 32-bit version of the "missing" dll (mfc100u.dll, msvcp100.dll and msvcr100.dll), put them directly in the directory of the game (the one where you can find Launcher and Fantasy2), and launch Launcher.
It worked for me.

Reactions: hieu3py

ShadowTemp123

Jul 9, 2020
Cum bag: Not broken, makes you cum instantly on first attack recieved. This increases oni arousal.

Fox color: Green is normal speed, red is boosted. You can hover over the auto boost in the bottom left to change quickly with a mouse swipe.

Edit: Succubus: Needs the hand/touch boost equipment, and the more stmaina = more skill equip, farm it if neccessary.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.90 star(s) 21 Votes