koala1234

Jul 27, 2020
I have a problem with cow girls. I have the slime condom. I used the observe skill so that they are close to "being ready for penetration" but then whatever I do seem to do nothing meaningful. In the sense that I cannot make them ready for penetration. I seem to only be able to interact with their boobs and that's it. Am I missing something?

Edit: Ok I guess I got it nevermind

Last edited:

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
So is there any affection system in the game? I think I saw the memory option when viewing the brothel's girl so I thought that was it
The scenes in the memory option are mostly scenes when you win a sex fight vs a bitch.
I don't think there is an affection value in this game.

vjjack

Oct 2, 2022
Are there multiple endings if u have enough affection like club bifrost in this game?
Nothing change the ending, but if you max the affection you can scout them to your shop(each leader(except the reincarnator) will be available after ending)

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
Thanks, I saw some post talking about the ending with the main character in relation to the debt and a girl so I assume there are main girls in the game, so how many main girls are there in this game?

Bgammax

May 26, 2020
I mean, they don't actually get new art. The succubus one is actually super awkward since they're a real character forced to use the prostitute minigame CG for the older succubus in actual scenes, which just looks off.

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes