raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
Can someone tell me how to defeat the oni? it's frustrating when it only gives you 1 point all the time when it freezes

nepland

May 4, 2018
I already did that phase, now he comes out without a mask but at a certain point I only make 1 point.
Use "Observe" and you'll see a part shining bright, use either "Hand" or "Mouth" on it to increase it (it will change depending on the character), after that part you should be able to fuck her

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
Usa "Observar" y verás una parte brillando intensamente, usa "Mano" o "Boca" para aumentarla (cambiará dependiendo del personaje), después de esa parte deberías poder follarla
[/CITA]

Eso no me funciona, solo hay un punto, los cuernos. los demas lugares solo dan 0. y como dije despues de llenar la mitad de la barra sale el freeze y solo le doy 1 punto de placer y los demas solo 0

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
I just got my first slime, but I was wondering, at any point do you gain the ability to H battle/have a session with any of your own girls? I really hope I can do the interactive H battle with Mikan and my other hostesses.

deversari

Oct 5, 2017
I just got my first slime, but I was wondering, at any point do you gain the ability to H battle/have a session with any of your own girls? I really hope I can do the interactive H battle with Mikan and my other hostesses.
Only Mikan, only once and only after you beat the game.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
I finally got to check out the steam version, and save yourself the trouble guys. The uncensor isn't that great, but it's not terrible. MC's dick has that water color effect that lazy uncensor work usually has and and pussy's are adequate at best. Also, they removed EVERY FLAT CHESTED GIRL IN THE STEAM VERSION. This is a crime against the DFC and someone needs thrown in the Gulag. Refunded that shit asap because I refuse to monetarily support censored games.

sprsthrn

Oct 10, 2020
Ok so i i've got the DLsite verison, cant say anything yet to play.

any advise on how to upload it to here

sprsthrn

Oct 10, 2020
Cow 2: i just 100% it
What i did: the mini Blue bar u want to Max it the one below the pleasure and Orgasm bar
1. Observed get it to like 80-90%
2. Touch to max it
3. Suck With Boost

virio

Jan 17, 2021
should you turn on auto boost, what boost do? is there a limit how long you can boost? i don't know where the indicator

Jul 6, 2021
Does anyone know how to unpack pic.pac? Garbro does not consider this an archive
Basically they took the raw binary data of the png files and put all of it into one single file.

The attached python script separates the data and creates the png files in the folder "extracted" that is created in the same folder as the script.

You can either use unpack.exe or unpack.py.

unpack.exe:
This is the python script, converted to an executable and might trigger your anti-virus-software (false positive, of course).
Simply run the executable and paste the path to pic.pac.

unpack.py:
To use the script, you need to , run the script (on windows: search for cmd in the windows search, hit enter and in the command line, navigate to the path where the script is located by running the command "cd C:\Your\Path" and then run "python unpack.py") and paste the path to pic.pac.

asuimia

Aug 6, 2018
how do u fire a hostess i go to the nightmare tower an talk to girl there but i hav no option to fire

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes