Enkel

Nov 13, 2023
Nice Game, Nice Gameloop...save often because i had some hardcrashes and had to reboot the whole system. Some things could be improved but all in all a nice work.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
That is a pathetic selection of "monstergirl" races to choose from. Only the slimegirls even go beyond the first tier of monstergirl designs (casual cosplayer). I think I'll stick to Monster Girl Club Bifrost, thanks.
Knew there was a reason I liked this game so much.

ClownyXX

Aug 17, 2017
I think i figured out what the problem is, but unable to solve it. The problem is that if anyone is using Windows 11, it will freeze the game. It is only compatible with windows7/8/10. I tried using the right click and change the compatibility. Same thing until i took the file and put it in my old laptop and it works without a hitch.

Mitches.664

Sep 3, 2023
to fix the dll error with the luncher, you need to install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Service Pack 1 x86 version.

It's on the readme in the DLsite version but not on the steam.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
No idea what I'm doing in this game, is it just grindy as fuck or what? There's so many weird arbitrary rules to shit you can do. I got the slime condom so I'm supposed to be able to fuck cowgirls better but they barely seem to like being touched and for some reason you can't kiss them or do oral on anything besides their tits? Why?? Weird ass game

Mahirun

Jul 8, 2021
After going through, there are a lot of questions left about Mikan and what she's doing here..... I demand a sequel)

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes