blergh123

May 31, 2020
A game of hypocrisy. The other brothels and yours are being put out of business by this new one, which is supposedly wrong and unfair, and yet we're now attempting to do the same thing by taking over not only this new one but the others as well. Exactly the same thing.
TBH the reincarnator is using cheat powers to attract the customers.

I'm confused are you prostituting the girls or are you fucking the prostitutes or both?
Both. you fuck other brothels girls to persuade some to join your brothel, and to unlock skills, and then whoring them to get money.

Reactions: QuestionTime

Sup3rbia

Jul 5, 2019
I don't know what got updated, but I do know that the Dlsite version now freezes in the tutorial. And so does the Steam version, so it might be a me problem.

Thegri

Apr 22, 2017
so! whos doin the fucking? i ask cause i remember at least 3 brothel manager games where just the protag is getting some. Im all for sharing girls as long as i can see it :p. So basically im asking is all the cg mc+girls or is it mixed? (as in do we get to see em fuck about or is it just "they fucked heres your money")

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: AGUSTINOX

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Is this a new game in a series or is this just the old game reuploaded? I remember playing a game like this but i can't for the life of me remember if the characters are the same as the one i player or not.

DapperTerminal

Jun 16, 2018
so! whos doin the fucking? i ask cause i remember at least 3 brothel manager games where just the protag is getting some. Im all for sharing girls as long as i can see it :p. So basically im asking is all the cg mc+girls or is it mixed? (as in do we get to see em fuck about or is it just "they fucked heres your money")
It's the latter. Only mc's interactions get CG's

Radorei

Dec 15, 2022
The difference between DLsite and Steam versions is that the Steam release has most CGs decensored, but also replaced some loli enemies with other generic ones.

I patched the DLsite version with the uncensored CGs from Steam, so that you get the best of both worlds:

If someone wants to decensor the loli CGs for a complete patch, I also included the tools needed.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
That is a pathetic selection of "monstergirl" races to choose from. Only the slimegirls even go beyond the first tier of monstergirl designs (casual cosplayer). I think I'll stick to Monster Girl Club Bifrost, thanks.

• Angry
Reactions: deversari

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
The difference between DLsite and Steam versions is that the Steam release has most CGs decensored, but also replaced some loli enemies with other generic ones.

I patched the DLsite version with the uncensored CGs from Steam, so that you get the best of both worlds:
Pixeldrain

If someone wants to decensor the loli CGs for a complete patch, I also included the tools needed.
Thanks. This version should be in OP.

Reactions: whistler444
Sep 23, 2021

Pixeldrain

don't suppose you mind just dropping some img of original vs steam for those of us that have not check this in ages?

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes