Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Weird because I see tons of screens on the first page where girls get fucked by goblins, a big monster, tentacles etc.
Ah for that, if you look well enough, you can see that the pics where it's goblins, big monster, tentacles and multiple humans, it's the fox girls getting fucked. And those foxes are using illusions, albeit advanced ones but yeah. And there's no NTR anyway, you're not in a relationship with any of the girls and it's only brothels so eh.

WinxFan

Jul 21, 2021
the no ntr is wrong there are ntr clinents that make them have cheating status and they do fall in love with you and can marry you at the end. my only gripe though was their wasint any futas or love varitons to the scenes they still call no to you if you have max love but less then three lewd.

WinxFan

Jul 21, 2021
from what i remeber is you need to get their love high enough and go to that place with the demon girl i forget its name though. with me it some times said i had too many when i didnt i fixed it by fireing one and rehireing her.

Asth593

Nov 26, 2023
Game freezes on tutorial so I can't play.
On the startup - not full screen - I see a text box (incomplete) with 0 at the start, I can't see the complete box because the loading screen cuts off. I think that's some sort of error
- on full screen the game flickers on and off between being fullscreen and windowed fullscreen. I think that's an error as well

Also when the game freezes my laptop suddenly runs slower and I can't close the game. I can only close it manually on task manager. I use win 11 & x64

Also I tried every single fixes regarding the 0xc000007b error
Doesn't work
Link as what I tried:

Tried for both steam and Dlsite versions

What should I do to fix the game?

Reactions: PJJ_time

ClownyXX

Aug 17, 2017
Game freezes on tutorial so I can't play.
On the startup - not full screen - I see a text box (incomplete) with 0 at the start, I can't see the complete box because the loading screen cuts off. I think that's some sort of error
- on full screen the game flickers on and off between being fullscreen and windowed fullscreen. I think that's an error as well

Also when the game freezes my laptop suddenly runs slower and I can't close the game. I can only close it manually on task manager. I use win 11 & x64

Also I tried every single fixes regarding the 0xc000007b error
Doesn't work
Link as what I tried:

Tried for both steam and Dlsite versions

What should I do to fix the game?
the problem is because we are using windows 11. This game is not compatible with Windows 11, so there is currently no fixes unless developers fix it themselves.

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes