cica07

Feb 7, 2019
How can I clear Cow info No.4.
I try use hand and oral on their left-right boobs but no progress for this info.

Dorararara

Aug 11, 2019
How can I clear Cow info No.4.
I try use hand and oral on their left-right boobs but no progress for this info.

use hand on breast til it reached strange 1 -> now select mouth to suck breast -> while u sucking right click to boost ur suck (u might forgotten this function cuz u skip though when it trying to teach u boosting)

BTW do u know how to clear Cow info 5?

cica07

Feb 7, 2019
use hand on breast til it reached strange 1 -> now select mouth to suck breast -> while u sucking right click to boost ur suck (u might forgotten this function cuz u skip though when it trying to teach u boosting)

BTW do u know how to clear Cow info 5?
Thank a lot.
By Cow info 5, Just set "Catnip powder" in Storefront.

Feb 7, 2021
For those who have problems to launch the game, download the 32-bit version of the "missing" dll (mfc100u.dll, msvcp100.dll and msvcr100.dll), put them directly in the directory of the game (the one where you can find Launcher and Fantasy2), and launch Launcher.
It worked for me.
Where can I find the "32-bit version of the "missing" dll"?

Reactions: Tsylatac

kalibugan

Feb 15, 2021
Info about using Cheat Engine on Stamina and Sexual points, you have to add the 80 on Stamina and 85 on Sexual to get the correct values, like if you have 40 stamina and 50 sexual, search 4080 for stamina and 5085 for sexual

Edit: to fix the information, both stamina and sexual are 3-5 digits instead the 1-3 digits that appears on screen, it's 4 bytes.
I've tried putting 8780 and 8985 on where you put the value to scan for it but nothing comes up. I've put the data as 4 bytes but still nothing. I've tried puting the first two digits and still nothing. Is there a guide to this? I would normally just use saveeditor but it doesn't support the file type.

1Musashi

Dec 15, 2018
I've tried putting 8780 and 8985 on where you put the value to scan for it but nothing comes up. I've put the data as 4 bytes but still nothing. I've tried puting the first two digits and still nothing. Is there a guide to this? I would normally just use saveeditor but it doesn't support the file type.
To find these values I initialy search the unknown initial values then the process of "increase" and "decrease" values until I find them

Tsylatac

Aug 11, 2022
An exploit, a bug, a glitch. Really feel a George Thorogood reference here.

Bug:
Cum bag is bugged. Can be good or bad depending on your sexual stamina. You can cum multiple times per interaction. It did allow me to fully unlock one of the slimes info in one round as opposed to doing it 4 times.

Glitch:
Tastes like licorice is finicky in unlocking. Really no good hypothesis on how to consistently unlock. Keep trying, it should unlock... eventually.

Merchant 'weak points' are listed as weak points but do not act like weak points.

Exploit:
Mimi can be purchased from multiple times. Each shop 'refresh' occurring after an alternate interaction on her menu. Shop, gossip, shop, ad, shop.

There is a mod to fix word wrap and grammar. Definitely helps, but is unnecessary.

TrippySocks

Nov 20, 2017
Game freezes during the tutorial (after clicking the girl's chest). Tried changing various settings, but not sure how to proceed.

Reactions: leng177

Roberto4321

Jul 27, 2022
How do I set the game to english? If i start the launcher i get "mfc100u.dll" not found. If i start the fantasy2 launcher the game starts in japanese. Any fix?

deversari

Oct 5, 2017
ANyone find a guide for this?

I'm trying 10 100% and theres a few things I missing that I can't figure out (like a few of the species info bits).

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes