1Musashi

Dec 15, 2018
Info about using Cheat Engine on Stamina and Sexual points, you have to add the 80 on Stamina and 85 on Sexual to get the correct values, like if you have 40 stamina and 50 sexual, search 4080 for stamina and 5085 for sexual

Edit: to fix the information, both stamina and sexual are 3-5 digits instead the 1-3 digits that appears on screen, it's 4 bytes.

Last edited:
Reactions: anytumeanime

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Better than I was expecting but has some technical issues, safer to play windowed.

AtraWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I dont know why but the game just freezes when I click on the tutorial girls chest. has anyone else have this issue or know how to fix it?

Reactions: leng177

Aslan121499

Mar 15, 2021
Finally Finished this game. In the end, Mimi mentioned(gossip) about the elf kingdom being relevant but I guess that will be on the next patch since in the memory there are no slots for them.

Reactions: Sea665

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
This game was fun took me 11 hours to finish it and i hope for a sequel with that elf kingdom that mimi mentioned...

Besharia

May 6, 2018
How am I supposed to complete Haunted House? I have one day of the month where I can do anything meaningful with the girls and even then...

Also why is it when I'm "playing" with one of Koumi's girls does the screen darken and I lose all interaction ability with the girl and there's a small circle at the top of the screen that is not darkened? What the hell is the game trying to tell me?

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Dude Oni house is unbeatable. I use observe, I target weak point. First either the hitbox is messed up or the girl is not registering input I had to wiggle the cursor over and over and only the mouth works the other option does absolutely nothing. Then I get the arousal meter to 99.9% and the screen darknes and stops accepting input and theres a circle at the top that is not darkened but I can't do anything with. And it's the eternal eve day so the girls should be solid and yet they keep fading in and out.

Reactions: Lynara93

Lynara93

Apr 16, 2020
Same as Bersharia I can't get the Oni's to work no matter what I do.....but also the cows....the sucking thing...I can't get that to trigger......if someone has a detailed write up/ guide that would be awesome >< I'm totally stuck and capped out on everything until I can get the Oni initial quest done. I got the initial Oni done.....I'm just an idiot and had to keep pressing even without getting score so I could insert for the win.

Last edited:

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
How am I supposed to complete Haunted House? I have one day of the month where I can do anything meaningful with the girls and even then...

Also why is it when I'm "playing" with one of Koumi's girls does the screen darken and I lose all interaction ability with the girl and there's a small circle at the top of the screen that is not darkened? What the hell is the game trying to tell me?
You're supposed to max the arousal bar then take off her mask by using hand on her face. After that they're very sensitive, and can easily be beaten to S.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
You're supposed to max the arousal bar then take off her mask by using hand on her face. After that they're very sensitive, and can easily be beaten to S.
How if it keeps stopping at 99.9% and then stops receiving all input forcing me to quit the battle?

DeaTh4SsaSsin

Jun 12, 2019
Try stroking her tail?
The tip I think but maybe in the middle, use observation (eye tool) to find the correct spot.
i cant do that. the problem is, how can i not got in the illusion of the fox.

i always on sex mode and cant even stoke anything

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes