dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
two bald female leads?
are their demand getting higher?, or does doctor who has bald women as a main theme?

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
two bald female leads?
are their demand getting higher?, or does doctor who has bald women as a main theme?
I doubt their demand is high, dev is probably just experimenting with new things. Hopefully there's an option to give them a wig or something because Im not into that at all.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Hmmm, Steam just released it as early access and here it has the abandoned flag... Does anyone know anything more about it?

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Hmmm, Steam just released it as early access and here it has the abandoned flag... Does anyone know anything more about it?
This game was abandoned a while ago as it wasn't as popular as the devs other games they have now picked it up again and released it as early acsess on steam as its still being worked on at the moment it still has the abandoned tag here as due to site rules a new update has to be posted here for the tag to be removed.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
This game was abandoned a while ago as it wasn't as popular as the devs other games they have now picked it up again and released it as early acsess on steam as its still being worked on at the moment it still has the abandoned tag here as due to site rules a new update has to be posted here for the tag to be removed.
Ok, thank You.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
The Lord Of Time Released!!

Mega:

Mega:

It's finally here! I can't apologise enough for the late posting. Steam took a lot of time to respond so i've just decided to post it here first.

Enjoy!!

1718843205924.png

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Info from the devs steam page
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Um... You could've just said on Steam it's still listed as Early Access. The screenshot was way more information (and scrolling) that really was needed. You also might want to put that in SPOILERS, because it could be considered an "excessive" image, and IDK how moderators feel about that. Anyway, thanks; I do appreciate the reply.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Lord of Time [v1.0] [IndianaTK]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
How the hell was this game suddenly released? Did we miss something?

Also, it's 1.0 and on Steam, so it's completed?

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes