4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Who is your favourite girl?

• Total voters

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.2b

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 277 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
1686143360863.png
"I will be teaching your computer science classes. I am part time as of now and will be under probation for a while."
1686143612692.png
remove the at so "... starts licking me down there."
1686149465327.png
lie down
1686151242831.png
In swimwear
1686151718564.png

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Okay, I don't want to sound rude or anything, but could you Krynh compiled all the spelling, grammar, words issues and/or bugs into a single post as to not clutter the game thread. You could also DM the developer Agni2013 instead of posting it here. Thank you for the work you put into it(y).

I'm also being off-topic here when I could just DM Krynh directly but I'm posting this publicly so that others can take note of similar situation in the future. Cheers.

Reactions: rKnight

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Actually it should just be lovers.
singular lover, but her hair. so lover's
Okay, I don't want to sound rude or anything, but could you @Krynh compiled all the spelling, grammar, words issues and/or bugs into a single post as to not clutter the game thread.
I am now. I wasn't intending to do it, but then they were bugging me

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
what kind female domination is present in game
is the mc submissive or dominant ?

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
I wonder when is the update coming out here I hope we can humble Ashley and make her realize that "we" are not "evil" lol. Still I'd enjoy a spanking scene with her...

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Ashley is pretty accurate about who MC is.
I hope I'm not jinxing it. Ahsley is the successor of the church or smt like that isn't she?
And, I meant it more in like abt our intentions towards her/them. She may be right abt what we are but nor abt what we are doing. At least up 'till now I don't think our FMC meant any harm for her or her relatives

Agni2013

Developing 'The Lost Chapters'
Game Developer
May 3, 2019
Hello everyone. Apologies for not being active here lately. Let's get to the point. I am planning to release a public build here by 31st August.
Lara Snow Ah no! I am still working on this. I am halfway there with the story, and I would like to finish it.
Krynh Thank you. Reach out via discord you find anything else.
In the meantine here are some previews. Enjoy!

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hello everyone. Apologies for not being active here lately. Let's get to the point. I am planning to release a public build here by 31st August.
Lara Snow Ah no! I am still working on this. I am halfway there with the story, and I would like to finish it.
Krynh Thank you. Reach out via discord you find anything else.
In the meantine here are some previews. Enjoy!
It's the final countdown :coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Agni2013

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
The only thing I don't like about this VN is how completely unrelated decisions in (my personal opinion) uninteresting or outright annoying flashbacks lock access to content happening to the protagonist in the current point in time. The reason I don't want to see Xue and Selene having sex is a. I like Xue and that is a terrible start to romancing her and b. I simply don't care to see sex scenes not involving the protagonist just in general. The game making "I hate Futa" out of that is pretty rude and makes no sense.

And the flashback to the past I didn't care to see at all & I hated the characters involved, so me making decisions there is solely based on the flashback, why does it translate into randomly changing how the Xue route plays out (or rather doesn't play out).

In my personal opinion that's really not a good way to handle those things & it repeatedly leads to having to reload very early save files only to then skip literally everything to get to the decisions again & try out and hope the next choices don't lock you out of stuff you wanted to see.

This becomes especially annoying because even when not skipping through the uninteresting parts it is borderline impossible to even tell what the choices made there lead to.

To emphasize my point let me say it took forever for me to even realize what those flashbacks are meant to be, they felt so out of place and touch that they seemed like pure nonsensical dream sequences the protagonist has, for one reason or another.

It is a really good VN though, nevertheless, just needlessly frustrating in that 1 aspect through being confusing in regards to something so important as locking and unlocking content, in my eyes that should never be a thing, just let people decide for themselves who and what they like, don't try to make assumptions based on unrelated decisions for characters that for the most part don't even remotely feel like the ones we run into in the actual story going on.

Still easily a 4-5 star experience, definitely a game I'm excited to see updated every time a new patch drops.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 17 Votes