Gunner0X

Apr 12, 2018
Well what can I say? Everything great so far, just a few inconsistencies in the dialogues, a lot of exclamation(!) was used! I hope with all my strength that in the future there will be no NTR.

I'll keep an eye on this game. Good work and good luck, devs.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
If Ashley is my sister, why is she black? Isn't MC white? I was confused on what our relationship was til she said something about going to live with their mother.

Her face looks so old BTW. I can tell she was supposed to be a older woman model. Grammar is Def a thing, but no point in beating a dead horse ...

Idk if this game is for me. Dream girl was pretty tho.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of The Lost Love [0.05b]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Lost Love [0.05b]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Reactions: SpeedPostx

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I have a question. The dev says there will be no hard ntr on the mc. Does this mean that there will then be some type of ntr that the dev does not consider hard?
Thank you

Reactions: RogMR

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
I have a question. The dev says there will be no hard ntr on the mc. Does this mean that there will then be some type of ntr that the dev does not consider hard?
Thank you
He just probably means any kind of sexual interaction w anyone but MC. Like mc stealing someone else wife/gf is soft/exebtable/positive ntr, while somene stealing from mc is negative/hard... Well thats my opinion just.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
If Ashley is my sister, why is she black? Isn't MC white? I was confused on what our relationship was til she said something about going to live with their mother.

Her face looks so old BTW. I can tell she was supposed to be a older woman model. Grammar is Def a thing, but no point in beating a dead horse ...

Idk if this game is for me. Dream girl was pretty tho.
Ashley is his stepsister or adoptive sister, I'm pretty sure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's the only thing that makes his "when I first met her..." comment make sense.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
no tag "corruption"?... something is wrong....:unsure:
:ROFLMAO: good luck to the dev.

3.70 star(s) 25 Votes