L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
A very nice start but the script needs a proofreader. Not only are there typo's but it's really annoying that random words start with a capital letter that shouldn't while others, like names sometimes are written without one.

Reactions: Yamura
Jun 23, 2020
Wow i checked tags and who doesn't love slow burn with a great story! I'm excited soon I'm going to play it(・o・). Then i will mention review about it. But it certainly seems interesting◉‿◉

maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
just finished it, nice renders, space for the story (that we still have no real clue about) to unfold...definitely looking forward to the next part

CoffeeDrinker

May 7, 2018
Game has good potential so far except for the obvious grammar problems. I would, however, suggest changing Ashley's skin tone as she looks like a major candidate for melanoma; her skin is far too dark.

Reactions: Yamura

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I guess no sharing means no harem as well? Or can the LI's be convinced to share to some degree or another?

Reactions: punisher2099

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
so chapter one coming in 2 days or shifted ahead like you said chapter one will be released in next week

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
A few words of advice.
Keep communication with your audience.
Don't continually make excuses for lack of content and then still charge people.
Make acceptable progress and listen to feedback.
Actually Finish the game.

You do this, and you are doing well and ahead of MANY devs now days. I would say over half of devs don't do those things I mentioned. It's become a real problem.

Sep 3, 2020
A few words of advice.
Keep communication with your audience.
Don't continually make excuses for lack of content and then still charge people.
Make acceptable progress and listen to feedback.
Actually Finish the game.

You do this, and you are doing well and ahead of MANY devs now days. I would say over half of devs don't do those things I mentioned. It's become a real problem.
I'm confused about something is Jen mc friend or his girlfriend

because some of the dialogue imply that they're in a relationship

because it's kind of confusing why would Jen care if I checked out her niece if we're just friends

why would the niece think that I would have naked pictures of her on my phone

is the MC single or not

xBlackCaTx

Mar 15, 2020
So i just started and get to specify my relation to the girl and it's stated that we're not blood related. Are there any real incest in this game? Not step-cest and what not.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So since the genocide committed against fathers in "family" games, did they say "nah, screw this, 2022 is gonna be the year of the DAD"? Because since the start of the year, there's have been almost an influx of "Dad" focused games that actually show promise.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Relationships... Friend, got that, but being called part of a unit. Strange, not using family, or room mate / land lord.
OK, so is MC the brother or step / real father (being in his late thirties), or is he just a family friend? MC's age makes it difficult to believe he's a son, when the Mom figure of the story is young or close to the same age as MC.

I'm confused what relationship titles I should give them, due to MC being in his late 30's (almost 40), and with most of the girls in the house being in their early 20's.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flanex

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
nope. i have made this point before to staff but they don't care about tags showing non-content anymore.
its almost as off-putting as the writers choice to add 'Arr' to the dialogue far too often.
next episode will have a lot of 'shiver me timbers' and the episode after will be 'avast me hearties'. a parrot with an eyepatch may make a brief appearance at some point :LOL:

according to the OP it will also be some time before the incest tag becomes relevant as the dev does state that any sexual contact, which is when ANY actual incest becomes a part of the content, is still some episodes away for this slow burner.
Yes, but that doesn't fix the issue. Why would the dev implement a relation defining mechanic making people unrelated, only to change it once the said content actually kicks in?

Reactions: Misalton

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Lost Love [Episode One] [SpeedPostX] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 934 MB / 120 MB - TheLostLove-EPISODE-ONE-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 900 MB / 86 MB - TheLostLove-EPISODE-ONE-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

3.70 star(s) 25 Votes