Ren'Py The Loud House: Lost Panties [v0.2.2] [Voracity]

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
its the first demo, only has buttsex with the mom, and the "dream" fuck with Leni
and the "dream" blowjob with Lori

the spy scenes of Luna, Lynn, and Luan and finally the sex-spy scene between the parents.

soulninja

Dec 12, 2018
Fuck yeah! Hoping for some more sex content, and if I could give a suggestion, give us the option for not seeing other male characters having sex as that is something that can ruin the immersion (not into NTR or alike).

Going to keep watching for this one, Loud House deserves an quality game.

Best of luck for you, pal.

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
Je trouve pas la clé dans le placard pourtant je cherche en 8h et 12h
Bonsoir,
la clé ce trouve automatiquement dans le placard 24h/24, 7j/7
une fois que tu as vue la mère une première fois dans la niche !

après pour voir Rita dans la niche, il faut respecter l'horaire, c'est tout ;)

Mais je vais quand même regarder le code de plus près si un bug éventuel persiste ^^

-----------------------
Hello,
a correction update will be released next week, the German version will be postponed due to a technical incident, and therefore postponed to a later date. Sorry for the inconvenience...

about: (version 0.0.2_BugFix)
-Bug correction
-Correction of the French version by BountyKnight

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
If i can offer advice. I'd avoid/drop the idea of Clyde doing anything with the sisters or really watching other guys with anyone of the sisters. Lori and Bobby is fine as is Rita and Lynn Sr. Those are canon and not really worth complaining about. But Clyde or other guys doing stuff with girls they aren't with in the show is going to upset alot of people as they hate NTR and it's ruined mulitple games on this site. Even into their patreons and badly hurting their profits.

People really, really don't like sharing girls and having unavoidable NTR or 3 ways with another guy. I highly reccomend dropping this idea or rethinking it as the loud house boorus alone where most fans go to and chat on makes this very clear. People REALLY don't like it when it's not Lincoln or he's got to share.

Just my attempt to help.

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
Fuck yeah! Hoping for some more sex content, and if I could give a suggestion, give us the option for not seeing other male characters having sex as that is something that can ruin the immersion (not into NTR or alike).

Going to keep watching for this one, Loud House deserves an quality game.

Best of luck for you, pal.
If i can offer advice. I'd avoid/drop the idea of Clyde doing anything with the sisters or really watching other guys with anyone of the sisters. Lori and Bobby is fine as is Rita and Lynn Sr. Those are canon and not really worth complaining about. But Clyde or other guys doing stuff with girls they aren't with in the show is going to upset alot of people as they hate NTR and it's ruined mulitple games on this site. Even into their patreons and badly hurting their profits.

People really, really don't like sharing girls and having unavoidable NTR or 3 ways with another guy. I highly reccomend dropping this idea or rethinking it as the loud house boorus alone where most fans go to and chat on makes this very clear. People REALLY don't like it when it's not Lincoln or he's got to share.

Just my attempt to help.
hello, so if i understand your requests correctly, you are not interested in 1 girl and 2 guy scenes (see more)?

nor to see style sex scenes (spying on the coach and the nurse at school)?

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
[UPDATE]
hello,
here's the patch update for v:0.0.2

- BugFix

the German version is still not implemented,
Sorry we're late.

Win :
Mac :
Android :

Last edited:
Reactions: RainingChairs

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
hello, so if i understand your requests correctly, you are not interested in 1 girl and 2 guy scenes (see more)?

nor to see style sex scenes (spying on the coach and the nurse at school)?
Basically yes. Simply put, People do not like watching the girls in games like this do sexual things with other guys. Or being shared in 2 guys on 1 girl. You will almost never see this kind of thing in games as people really don't like that and tend to get upset if it's put into a game and they have to see it/play through it. I heavily advise to avoid it. People like 2 girls 1 guy, not 2 guys 1 girl. If that makes sense.

1 spying scene with Bobby and Lori is fine only beacuse in the show they are already together. Just as it's fine to see 1 scene with the mom Rita and her husband. But more than that is something nobody would be interested in really and would only get them upset to include.

If the girls are to get spying scenes,it would be better to just have them stripping naked or having them masturbate or the like, than watching them doing sexual things with other males.

However you could include lesbian scenes of girl on girl for spying as a trade off. People would very much enjoy that however as it's 2 girls. And not watching another guy have sex with a girl.

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
Hello,
I just wish the art had some anti aliasing in it. Too pixelated, probably from stretching it.
the visuals are being redone in HD version, I invite you to wait for the 0.1.0_Leni&School update to discover them ;)

-----------------------------

Basically yes. Simply put, People do not like watching the girls in games like this do sexual things with other guys. Or being shared in 2 guys on 1 girl. You will almost never see this kind of thing in games as people really don't like that and tend to get upset if it's put into a game and they have to see it/play through it. I heavily advise to avoid it. People like 2 girls 1 guy, not 2 guys 1 girl. If that makes sense.

1 spying scene with Bobby and Lori is fine only beacuse in the show they are already together. Just as it's fine to see 1 scene with the mom Rita and her husband. But more than that is something nobody would be interested in really and would only get them upset to include.

If the girls are to get spying scenes,it would be better to just have them stripping naked or having them masturbate or the like, than watching them doing sexual things with other males.

However you could include lesbian scenes of girl on girl for spying as a trade off. People would very much enjoy that however as it's 2 girls. And not watching another guy have sex with a girl.
We take good note of this recurring request from many people and so let's make sure that the game doesn't propose such scenes (except possibly in the menu of sexual acts, as it will be at the player's choice).

Thank you again for all your suggestions and comments that help us improve our game for the best!

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
so if i understand your requests correctly, you are not interested in 1 girl and 2 guy scenes (see more)?
Yes. Please either get rid of them or give an option to avoid them. Having Bobby or Clyde participates makes no sense if you are playing as Lincoln.

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
Hello,
Find out where the homes of your future victims, present in the 0.1.0 update, are located.

Capture23.PNG
the illustrations of the gloryhole at the high school are now finished and the gloryhole is 100% operational. As is access to Lisa's bunker.

The game is starting to take a lot of momentum for the future update.
Thanks again for your support and encouragement ;)

WhiteDragonT

May 24, 2018
viejo perdon por hablar en español pero que tal si debes de hacer un juego con las otras 5 hermanas del lado de las menores(si es que lo pensaron),hacen una especie de parche aparte que las incluya?

pdd:yo solo pongo mi opinión,no busco ofender o hacer enojar

Reactions: Psychothemaster
2.30 star(s) 32 Votes