Ren'Py The Loud House: Lost Panties [v0.2.2] [Voracity]

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
viejo perdon por hablar en español pero que tal si debes de hacer un juego con las otras 5 hermanas del lado de las menores(si es que lo pensaron),hacen una especie de parche aparte que las incluya?

pdd:yo solo pongo mi opinión,no busco ofender o hacer enojar
Hola,
ya está planeado un segundo juego con las últimas 5 hermanas, estará en desarrollo cuando el juego pase a 1.0.0 (es decir, cuando la historia principal esté terminada) o cuando tengamos suficiente apoyo en Patreon o SubscribeStar para poder dedicarnos de lleno al desarrollo de varios juegos al mismo tiempo.

Reactions: WhiteDragonT

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Just tried this game and I’m already stuck on how to get to school... talk about a bad start lol.

Edit: F finally was able to ride the bus after selecting the last set of clothes that looks similar with the first one xD

Last edited:

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
que traerá la versión 1.0.0 ?
Hola,
la versión 1.0.0_Final no tiene fecha ni una lista precisa de su contenido (sólo tenemos la versión 0.1.0_Leni_School)
la versión 1.0.0_Final será lanzada cuando esta tenga su historia principal terminada.

después de eso puedo darte el nombre de las futuras actualizaciones planeadas con su fecha aproximada:

0.1.0_Leni_Ecole (Enero 2021)
0.2.0_Rita_Moms (Agosto 2021)
0.3.0_ (...) (Enero 2022)
0.4.0_ (...) (Agosto 2022)
0.5.0_ (...) (Enero 2023)
0.6.0_ (...) (Agosto 2023)

[ENGLISH]
Hello,
the 1.0.0_Final version has no date nor a precise list of its contents (we only have the 0.1.0_Leni_School version)
the 1.0.0_Final version will be released when the main story of this one will be finished.

after that I can give you the name of the future planned updates with their approximate date :

0.1.0_Leni_Ecole (January 2021)
0.2.0_Rita_Moms (August 2021)
0.3.0_ (...) (January 2022)
0.4.0_ (...) (August 2022)
0.5.0_ (...) (January 2023)
0.6.0_ (...) (August 2023)

zababou25

Jul 20, 2020
Good evening when the next update and the final version come out please

Bonsoir quand la prochaine mise à jour et la version finale sortiront s'il vous plaît

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
Good evening when the next update and the final version come out please

Bonsoir quand la prochaine mise à jour et la version finale sortiront s'il vous plaît
La prochaine mise à jour sortira fin septembre/début octobre (version 0.0.5):
elle ajouteras plusieurs personnages au lycée pour le rendre plus vivant, l'emploi du temp de Leni et quelques ajouts supplémentaires ici et là ^^

la version final (version 1.0.0) n'a pas de date pour l'instant (on est trop prêt du commencement pour annoncer une version final ^^)

la version 0.1.0 sortira en janvier normalement et avec elle l'histoire complète pour l'arc Leni et de nombreuses quêtes pour le lycée.

Reactions: Smol Dragon

Juanpe888

Jul 30, 2020
When is going to comes out the news versionsblike 0.3 ....? The game is incredible, but i think that it must have a Walthrought of the game for know how to do and where are and doing the girls atvthe moments. !!!!! #the best game

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
When is going to comes out the news versionsblike 0.3 ....? The game is incredible, but i think that it must have a Walthrought of the game for know how to do and where are and doing the girls atvthe moments. !!!!! #the best game
Hello,
first of all, thank you ^^
then version 0.0.3 will be released next week for the bosses (fan level 20€), two weeks later for the bosses and in November for the others.

Juanpe888

Jul 30, 2020
I recomend that the boy must fuck the girls bery dificult because the boy can fack the sisters with onli speak with them 30 seconds is bad. I have many ideas of this game and i can improve it, if you want to listen it contact with me , this game is the best and i want to work in something because my old proyect is finished(ricky and morty a way back home: xxxgame of ricky and morty, i had been helping with the story) speak with me pls

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
I recomend that the boy must fuck the girls bery dificult because the boy can fack the sisters with onli speak with them 30 seconds is bad. I have many ideas of this game and i can improve it, if you want to listen it contact with me , this game is the best and i want to work in something because my old proyect is finished(ricky and morty a way back home: xxxgame of ricky and morty, i had been helping with the story) speak with me pls
Hello,
I accept any help with great pleasure ^^
at the moment the main story is not implemented in the game (as the team is focusing on the basic mechanics of the game and graphic improvements) we plan to put the first chapter of the story (Leni) in the January update (0.1.0).

But I'd be happy to discuss with you (I love the game rick and morty!, but more scenes would be needed with Summer :p)

Juanpe888

Jul 30, 2020
Ok jajaja , can i be in your team of the game. Y also will help with the story and dialogues or minigames jeje if tou want of course, i hve great ideas to improve this game

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes