Ren'Py The Loud House: Lost Panties [v0.2.2] [Voracity]

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
update 0.0.3 available for Fan and VIP members

Ok jajaja , can i be in your team of the game. Y also will help with the story and dialogues or minigames jeje if tou want of course, i hve great ideas to improve this game
Hello,
please send me some of your ideas by MP so that we can see what we could do together and if your ideas are in adequacy with what we want to do in the game ;)

Reactions: allintine

Juanpe888

Jul 30, 2020
Jajaja i dont know to send you messages for private, is this chanel private, where we had been writing many times??

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
une prochaine maj pour bientôt?
la mise à jour 0.0.3 est déjà disponible pour nos patreons et subscribestar (fan et VIP).
il faudra attendre mi-octobre pour l'ensemble de nos soutiens
et novembre pour la version publique ^^

zababou25

Jul 20, 2020
Je pense que je vais prendre un abonnement chez ton patreon mais juste avant il y a quoi de nouveau?

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
Je pense que je vais prendre un abonnement chez ton patreon mais juste avant il y a quoi de nouveau?
en nouveauté, il y a :
-nouvelle introduction (avec le portrait de notre chère illustratrice en plus de moi même)
-l'emplois du temps de Leni (en d'autres termes, les zones et heures d'apparitions de Leni)
-sont menu interactif en partie (manque les RDV et Activités)
-Cristina, Joy, Stella, Jordan, Mollie ajoutée au lycée (pour l'instant leur menu d'action sont inachevé (c'est un copié collé de celui de Lori)
-le GloryHole du lycée est achevé
-la quête de Leni et du morceau de Tissu se vois doté d'une fin
-le mini jeu de la boite mystère est revue et fonctionne (mais n'est pas encore implémenté des CG)
-nouvelles zones cliquables

une version (BugFix sort bientôt pour corrigé un bug dans la nouvelle intro en Anglais, un oublie d'image pour le menu en Anglais et inclure quelques nouveauté et zones cliquables).

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Game looks good so far! A couple of suggestions though to improve game play:

- Label the various items in the Mall and QuikStop Store- not JUST with their prices but WHAT they are!
- A Hint system would be VERY helpful. When Leni asked for the blue cloth, I was thinking that she misplaced material that she already had, so I looked all over the house. (Also, I haven't seen the show, so I have no Idea of who Mr. Coco is!)
- Also, the very dark red that you use as an indicator on the various linear graphs is VERY hard to see against the black background. I would suggest that you either lighten the tint or use another color entirely.
- Hiding in the parents' room on a Saturday night got me stuck in a repeating loop that the option to Leave never showed up.
- Oh, and I was bawled out by Mom for not going to school on a SATURDAY!

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
If i can offer advice. I'd avoid/drop the idea of Clyde doing anything with the sisters or really watching other guys with anyone of the sisters. Lori and Bobby is fine as is Rita and Lynn Sr. Those are canon and not really worth complaining about. But Clyde or other guys doing stuff with girls they aren't with in the show is going to upset alot of people as they hate NTR and it's ruined mulitple games on this site. Even into their patreons and badly hurting their profits.

People really, really don't like sharing girls and having unavoidable NTR or 3 ways with another guy. I highly reccomend dropping this idea or rethinking it as the loud house boorus alone where most fans go to and chat on makes this very clear. People REALLY don't like it when it's not Lincoln or he's got to share.

Just my attempt to help.
I agree. Lincoln is the primary/viewpoint character and, except for the parents spy scene, should be the one one to bang his family. If Clyde wants to get laid on Lincoln's show, let him bang HIS own mother! Or get his OWN game!

Reactions: sirviper235

Feedback909

Feb 19, 2020
Game looks good so far! A couple of suggestions though to improve game play:

- Label the various items in the Mall and QuikStop Store- not JUST with their prices but WHAT they are!
- A Hint system would be VERY helpful. When Leni asked for the blue cloth, I was thinking that she misplaced material that she already had, so I looked all over the house. (Also, I haven't seen the show, so I have no Idea of who Mr. Coco is!)
- Also, the very dark red that you use as an indicator on the various linear graphs is VERY hard to see against the black background. I would suggest that you either lighten the tint or use another color entirely.
- Hiding in the parents' room on a Saturday night got me stuck in a repeating loop that the option to Leave never showed up.
- Oh, and I was bawled out by Mom for not going to school on a SATURDAY!
What's up? Did you play the 0.0.3 version? If you did, could you send me the link, please?

abc70620

Oct 6, 2020
I have question for you.

How do you get to the stage where Lincoln has sex with Leni as well as sex with Luna and Luan?

foxyfan1987

Nov 29, 2019
hey, i am having a few issues at the moment of playing.

-idk how to increase the affinity level, since idk where i can see that.

-also, i think you should add in the guide what each bar means in the stats of the sisters and similar, and what does what, since idk what the hands, the heart with the gender symbol and the danger triangle try to mean.

also, the demo allows sex scenes in this state? i lave luna with the last 2 bars at max, but idk how to have intercourse with her, as the same with lori i think.

Reactions: hentai charley

SecondaireDeOp

Aug 14, 2018
Salut, les personnages sont-ils bien tous majeurs ? Graphiquement parlant ils en ont l'air ?
Dans le cas contraire ça ne m'intéresserait pas et puis je n'ai pas envie de m'attirer des problèmes par erreur tu comprends ^^

English
Hi, are all the characters of legal age? Graphically speaking, do they look it ?
Otherwise I wouldn't be interested and I don't want to get into trouble by mistake, you understand ^^.

jwolf09

Oct 18, 2020
so played the game and i feel stuck that there isn't much. yes i know its a demo which means not even half baked yet so i don't know what's all going to be in it. its pretty good but leaving the other 5 sisters out because I'm guessing the author doesn't want to do under age content isn't going to set well with people fantasies. so maybe really think about it before just writing them off. maybe add a bit of a guide to the game so if players are stuck they know where to go next or what to do next. make more jobs for Lincoln to have besides flippies. besides adding a sub menu to chat and get the girls to do other stuff make it part of a menu when you actually click on the girls so you can build affinity that way. i mean right now that's all i got so if the author or developer sees this I'm not trying to discourage you in making the game. i have played a lot of point and click adventure games i always wanted a loud house game but not the one your making when your not just willing to break taboos. but at least its a start.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
so played the game and i feel stuck that there isn't much. yes i know its a demo which means not even half baked yet so i don't know what's all going to be in it. its pretty good but leaving the other 5 sisters out because I'm guessing the author doesn't want to do under age content isn't going to set well with people fantasies. so maybe really think about it before just writing them off. maybe add a bit of a guide to the game so if players are stuck they know where to go next or what to do next. make more jobs for Lincoln to have besides flippies. besides adding a sub menu to chat and get the girls to do other stuff make it part of a menu when you actually click on the girls so you can build affinity that way. i mean right now that's all i got so if the author or developer sees this I'm not trying to discourage you in making the game. i have played a lot of point and click adventure games i always wanted a loud house game but not the one your making when your not just willing to break taboos. but at least its a start.
I completely agree, leaving the other 5 sisters out makes no sense. The main protagonist is Lincoln and the discripton says its in the near future, amusing thats around two years that would still only make him 13 and if enough time has passed to make him 18 Lori would be almost 25

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
ver.0.0.3.png
Version 0.0.3 is now available for patreon and subscribestar members.
It will be available on F95 in November.

Salut, les personnages sont-ils bien tous majeurs ? Graphiquement parlant ils en ont l'air ?
Dans le cas contraire ça ne m'intéresserait pas et puis je n'ai pas envie de m'attirer des problèmes par erreur tu comprends ^^

English
Hi, are all the characters of legal age? Graphically speaking, do they look it ?
Otherwise I wouldn't be interested and I don't want to get into trouble by mistake, you understand ^^.
L'ensemble des personnages avec qui on peut avoir des scènes de sexe ont bien 18 ans !
la version 0.0.3 le précise plus clairement, avec sa nouvelle introduction.

J'apprécie les jeux et contenue pour adultes (comme nous tous ici) avec de charmantes dames adultes
et non avec d'innocentes enfantes !

je te comprend donc, parfaitement ;)

I completely agree, leaving the other 5 sisters out makes no sense. The main protagonist is Lincoln and the discripton says its in the near future, amusing thats around two years that would still only make him 13 and if enough time has passed to make him 18 Lori would be almost 25
the game will in no way exclude the last 5 sisters!

at the moment we are concentrating on Leni, the content of the other sisters will arrive little by little.
just like the other characters in the world (which is currently empty, except the high school which is the first area we are working on).

Concerning the last 5 sisters, they will have a role of NPC (like Lisa in the demo with her potion store), Lucy will have a fortune-telling cabinet in the attic to be used as a helper in case of problems to help the player in the quests, Lana, Lola and Lily will have a role for the optimization of certain items or skills, but that's a secret for now ;)

Reactions: hentai charley
2.30 star(s) 32 Votes