Ren'Py The Loud House: Lost Panties [v0.2.2] [Voracity]

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Interesting, the Developer has here so much control that the new versions of this Game don't get leaked. :unsure:

Will there be a possibility that all Content will be available in the Last Update aka when the Game is completed or will they be Patreon exclusive for ever?

Could the German Translation be Back for the final update?

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
Interesting, the Developer has here so much control that the new versions of this Game don't get leaked. :unsure:

Will there be a possibility that all Content will be available in the Last Update aka when the Game is completed or will they be Patreon exclusive for ever?

Could the German Translation be Back for the final update?
Hello,
the game will be available in final and public version of course.

F95 Zone is the site that motivated me to make my game and that's why I communicate mainly here.

fyrewolf5

Feb 6, 2018
I'm really having trouble working through this game. Is there a walk thru?
No walk thru yet, game is still in basically demo phase, you can explore a bit, and see a few scenes, but there really isn't enough to need a walk thru at this point. You can technically have anal with Rita if you work for it while she's stuck in the dog house, otherwise the most you can get is random bj scenes in the school bathroom, or get the sisters to strip.

zababou25

Jul 20, 2020
Bonjour savez-vous quand la prochaine mise à jour arrive sur f95
Hello, do you know when the next update is coming on f95?

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
Bonjour savez-vous quand la prochaine mise à jour arrive sur f95
Hello, do you know when the next update is coming on f95?
Bonsoir,
la prochaine mise à jour arrive dans quelques instant sur F95 ^^

au plaisir ;)

Marcus Minion

Sep 11, 2017
First, I loved the proposal of this game :3 I hope that his production will continue until the end. And I'll certainly play it when its ready (maybe before that too). But anyway, my real reason to comment here is this... thing, which is at least curious about developers who says things like "We don't support sexual content that includes "minors"". And don't understand me wrong, if the guy don't make games that have anything in commom with that, that would be a "OK" thing to say... Each person with his opinion. But, the funny part is when they use a show like this to get "inspiration" for his hentai game... Like, sorry for being kinda of provocative here ^^" But dude, if you got inspired by Loud House to make a hentai game, then DEFINITELY you are not against minors inside a game with sexual content ^^"... Well, OK there's the legal question. The danger of being arrested is definitely a good incentive to have this "opinion" XD. But I don't think you need to lie because of that. Not saying anything can be a perfect good option. Anyway, besides that, I think it's a shame that Lolicon is illegal in some places. I understant that this is a cultural thing, and I'm aware that my opinion is super unpopular (even inside my own contry) But... in the end the only thing I can say is that I'm glad that I live in one of the few countries where lolicon is not illegal. And just a detail for people not to mix things, I like and defend LOLICON, not pedophilia.(But I don't throw stones on those lasts too). And more important, for your own good, I know that can be hard for some people, but try to do an extra effort to not confuse fantasy with reality. That's all. Ow, please don't see this as a destructive criticism of the game ^^" This is just a personal opinion. As I said, the idea of the game and the little I've seen so far is simply awesome :)

Last edited:
Reactions: stever

djross2

Jun 26, 2020
Wait, I haven't checked if anyone has already asked this, but the changelog has a version 0.0.4, so when is that coming out? I assume it would be better to wait for version 0.0.4 considering that there's already a changelog for it. I'm just asking because I really liked the demo version of the game and I can't wait to see the improvements in this game. Keep up the amazing work dev team.

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes