Ren'Py The Loud House: Lost Panties [v0.2.2] [Voracity]

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
I've always wondered why studios don't come down hard on these parodies with copyright and the like.

Reactions: Aioria619

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
I've always wondered why studios don't come down hard on these parodies with copyright and the like.
I think it's usually a matter of how well-known and easy to find the game is. Just like how some games on Patreon with content that goes against their rules stay under their radar until enough people find out about/support it that they see it contains content that violates their TOS or a white knight reports it.

Reactions: Maericke

sopa1745

Jul 15, 2018
If the chicks looked how they do on the cover art and the MC didn't have a micro penis this game would be 1000x better.

kennw

Jan 25, 2020
anyone got a walthrough for this game? i seriously am having trouble getting anything done.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, how many times is it necessary for the mother to be trapped in the doghouse to get anal sex? I've hidden the key 5 times and all I can do is touch your ass. Thanks...

Jvince

Oct 30, 2020
Kinou_P could reconsider because waiting 2 months for every update sounds like a time could you shorten the time please(•‿•)

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Please, how many times is it necessary for the mother to be trapped in the doghouse to get anal sex? I've hidden the key 5 times and all I can do is touch your ass. Thanks...
there isn't any sex yet I think he's working on building the relationships first

fapman1234

Oct 2, 2017
I think you are supposed to raise the points by doing the interaction about 10 times, you can also do it by the console, set mom_sex_points = 55 for dropping the pants then mom_sex_points = 85 for anal

Feb 12, 2019
I'm tying to get rita in the dog house but nothing happening I got the keys before 8, and I went to the doghouse but there nothing there to click to hide the keys. So how do i do it.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
I'm tying to get rita in the dog house but nothing happening I got the keys before 8, and I went to the doghouse but there nothing there to click to hide the keys. So how do i do it.
After you get the keys, talk to her in the kitchen and go to the yard, she will be trapped in the dog house.

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes