Ren'Py The Loud House: Lost Panties [v0.2.2] [Voracity]

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

kuluto

Oct 16, 2020
So an error keeps popping up for the scene where you hide in the closet to watch Rita bang the dad

kuluto

Oct 16, 2020
Also I can find the keys but then they're not in my inventory so I can't put them in the doghouse

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I've made a discord server with Kinoh's permission anyone is free to join it isn't finished yet

g0kufighther

Feb 10, 2020
anyone have a walkthrough? Or am I the only one who is finding it difficult to make much progress?
you arent the only one, you need to look at the calendar in the bedroom if you want to know where ppl are, there are very few scenes, the mom and leni seem to have the only scenes, you need to watch your tiredness because you need to talk to them a lot. its very hard to play the game because most is in development, it has potential. i will be watching it. i hope they write up what they are hoping to add to the game.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
error when you talk to luna about sex then press yes View attachment 928763
Actually, I'm getting that error A LOT in my play. I usually get it when I use an old save in a new update, but I restarted TWICE and still got the error. Most common seems to be Leni in her room or doing ANYTHING in the parents' room.

Some other issues that I've had:

- So, what do the Stat icons MEAN and how do I improve them? That should be one of the most important points to explain, yet I'm not finding any information on such basic fundamentals of the game.
- There's more grind and effort in Lincoln choosing his wardrobe than that's worth, in fact I take more effort in picking out the damn clothes than I get to do anything ELSE in the game! And you don't know that you've made a wrong choice until you get on the damn bus or in the park or show up in gym class, whatever. And I shouldn't waste time making the choice 5 times a day anyway. The MC should already know what he needs and not have to GUESS. I mean, in an adult game who cares what the MC is wearing? In my opinion, it's a complete useless waste of time, effort and designer energy.
- Items in the stores not being labeled. The bookstore is a good example. Leni likes magazines, and there's TWO items that MIGHT be magazines, but you only find out which actually is after you buy one and check the inventory. And then you find out that the gift option isn't implemented yet...
- It's called the LOUD House, not the Totally Deserted House. Seriously, there needs to be some people around and not JUST the one moment of the day that you can do something with a particular individual. "You have a Family Dinner" should have a shot of the WHOLE Loud family to show how large the family is, not a shot of an EMPTY table.
- It is REALLY difficult to see the dark red indicator in the bar graphs against the black background. No, I'll amend that. It is almost IMPOSSIBLE to distinguish the damn bar.
- When I masturbated on Saturday Night, the time advanced to... Saturday Morning!
- I like the Character designs and the play in itself seems to be pretty easy. I haven't seen the series so I can't speak for that, but about the titties: I see and agree with the point being made above that giving EVERY character Amazing TaTas would corrupt the original design. But, damn, not every cartoon character needs to be Olive Oyl! Give at least the adult characters (Mom, the teachers, etc.) visible boobs!

Sorry, I'm not trying to be a Negative Nelson. Good Luck with the game.

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Actually, I'm getting that error A LOT in my play. I usually get it when I use an old save in a new update, but I restarted TWICE and still got the error. Most common seems to be Leni in her room or doing ANYTHING in the parents' room.

A couple of other issues that I had:

- So, what do the Stat icons MEAN and how do I improve them? That should be a basic to explain, yet I'm not finding any information on such basics of the game.
- There's more grind and effort in Lincoln choosing his wardrobe than that's worth. I mean, in an adult game, who cares what the MC is wearing? And I shouldn't waste time making the choice anyway.
- Items in the stores not being labeled. The bookstore is a good example. Leni likes magazines, and there's TWO items that MIGHT be magazines, but you only find out which actually is after you buy one and check the inventory. And then you find out that the gift option isn't implemented yet...
- It's called the LOUD House, not the Totally Deserted House. Seriously, there needs to be some people around and not JUST the one moment of the day that you can do something with a particular individual.
- It is REALLY difficult to see the dark red indicator in the graphs against the black background. No, I'll amend that. It is almost IMPOSSIBLE to distinguish the damn bar.
- I like the Character designs and the play in itself seems to be pretty easy. I haven't seen the series so I can't speak for that, but about the titties: I see and agree with the point being made above that giving EVERY character Amazing TaTas would corrupt the original design. Damn, not every cartoon character needs to be Olive Oyl! Give at least the adult characters (Mom, the teachers, etc.) visible boobs!

Sorry, I'm not trying to be a Negative Nelson. Good Luck with the game.
the keys don't appear in the parents closet for me and that error pops up when you ask that to all the loud girls I don't think that stuff is in the game yet and the dev made a mistake for adding that small bit of dialogue in

toto90

Sep 4, 2017
i'm stuck at school, all the teachers tell me you don't have class here, and i can't leave school
Someone can help me please?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
i'm stuck at school, all the teachers tell me you don't have class here, and i can't leave school
Someone can help me please?
Check the time of day. There's a morning class, lunch and afternoon class (no school on Saturday or Sunday). There are 2 classrooms (3 counting the gym) and your class schedule apparently varies during the week. During lunch, you can talk to people in the hall or go to the cafeteria. (Time only seems to advance when you're in the cafeteria.) After the bell rings in the afternoon, you get the same response no matter which classroom you go- that school's over and you need to leave. Click on the doors to leave.

fyrewolf5

Feb 6, 2018
If it's Wednesday I believe there isn't an afternoon class, and you basically need to spy on the girls bathroom to progress time until the bus will take you home at the end of the day.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
If it's Wednesday I believe there isn't an afternoon class, and you basically need to spy on the girls bathroom to progress time until the bus will take you home at the end of the day.
There may not be afternoon classes on Friday either, since there is a 12:00 Lunch at Home.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
far be it from me to tell someone how to do their game or anything despite my feedback but seriously. The whole point of F95 isn't just to let developers talk to their fanbase. It's also kind of for letting people try the new content as it is out. Yeah i know, it's pirating and we don't pay for it.

But the thing is people do it all the time for other games and they are much better for it. As people can actually offer feedback on test builds.

Games whose forum/thread is run by the developer themselves tend to have problems more often than those run by a fan due to the dev blocking their builds getting leaked. Which is what's going on here. Having the creator running the forum is an issue as well....

No leaks/pirate links are posted. So how are any of us here really suppoused to be of any real help? We don't know the current contnet and can't play it.

I know, just become a patron.But still my point stands. The dev i think should allow peopel to leak the new builds if they want to.

Reactions: Watsonholmes

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Walkthrought in FR and EN available in this post:
Hi. Since this game has so many hours of the day (instead of the usual Morning, Afternoon, Night times in VNs) I was easily lost. Could you please put these two files in the OP? Or even better: add this walkthrough information to the PDF guides in the first post. This way when you download a guide, you get everything (game info + walkthrough) all in one.

I like the art, follows the source material very closely and has a bit of a sexier twist, with the boobs and such.

Reactions: hentai charley

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
I think you are supposed to raise the points by doing the interaction about 10 times, you can also do it by the console, set mom_sex_points = 55 for dropping the pants then mom_sex_points = 85 for anal
Thanks for the tip. I looked for it, the name of the variable in the latest version is actually "sex_mom_points".

In order to change that variable (or any others), you need to enable the Console for this game, done in this way:
  1. Use Notepad or some other text editor to open file /renpy/common/00console.rpy of this game.
  2. Search for this part here:
    # If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
    config.console = False
  3. Change from False to True and save the file.
  4. Now run the game again so it reloads that file.
  5. Press Shift + O during the game to open the Ren'Py developer console ( ).
  6. Type in sex_mom_points = 100 or whatever and hit Enter to change it.
There are other variables in the game, take a look:
TheLoudHouse-Console-Variables.png

Reactions: Dreuxxx

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
Okay, I'm wondering how to locate the keys . . I've tried searching the rooms, asked Dad, have yet to spot them anywhere, am I missing something?

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes