Ren'Py The Loud House: Lost Panties [v0.2.2] [Voracity]

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Kinou_P
Good disclaimer in the beginning.
Dude, complements to your artist@
It's fun to rule 34 cartoon characters and trying to keep them "on model" as much as possible.
talking from experience- I did that with Adventure Time in my projects (and that style is deceptively hard).
I can relate to this challenge, so I want to save your artist so much time and heartache.
They gotta switch to vector- it's what they do for the show. Raster drawing this art style is just waaaay too much work.
Clean shapes, clean lines, they'll be able to crank out and adjust so much more. Hell, with the time saved, I'd be bold enough to even try cel shading this.

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark here, is your illustrator working with a low spec computer? Can't go farther than 300 dpi or their laptop will croak?

Last edited:

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
I am at a lost at what to do; there's so many things to interact with and places to go that I have no real guide of understanding...

Reactions: F9Zoney

MisterDash

Nov 1, 2020
You are a genius friend, I love the project you started and believe me that it seems how difficult to maintain a management game and the content, but if you have made it fun, I would love to see how it evolves little by little in modeling and adventure, Well, time is a factor, but do not eat your head, until now it has been a pleasure to play it

TeddyRiggs

Aug 29, 2019
Kinou_P
Good disclaimer in the beginning.
Dude, complements to your artist
It's fun to rule 34 cartoon characters and trying to keep them "on model" as much as possible.
talking from experience- I did that with Adventure Time in my projects (and that style is deceptively hard).
I can relate to this challenge, so I want to save your artist so much time and heartache.
They gotta switch to vector- it's what they do for the show. Raster drawing this art style is just waaaay too much work.
Clean shapes, clean lines, they'll be able to crank out and adjust so much more. Hell, with the time saved, I'd be bold enough to even try cel shading this.

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark here, is your illustrator working with a low spec computer? Can't go farther than 300 dpi or their laptop will croak?
I think your best bet with the characters who have the most simplistic style is to do your own style that complements that simplistic art my best example will be Somescrub's art with Adventure Time that lewded the characters with curvy proportions but kept the style of the source material ie mob faces and all

Reactions: Cesco

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I was lost at the beginning of the game, without instruction or a list of goals is lost very easily, even more if you have time

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Still too early to judge the game but right now I had to say: So many content, areas and places still Under development and even with Guide and some hint system from the Calendar it was still a mess to even know what you need to do and what content are available. The map still large and very confusing with all the houses and places that look very much alike without any name to recognise each of them, you just clicking on them until found some place that work and do anything to pass time
I feel like the game need some reworking and have a questlog that we can look up and follow the quest, more effective way to pass time and more way to working to earn money beside the shop, more way to recover the energy beside eating (like when you choose to taking shower, sleep or watch TV would recovering a little bit of energy),...

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm Kinda got bored ... no quest no nothing -if you ask character for sex error happens ....Tottaly incomplete game (n)
Mc should have bigger penis + need to add more pervy stuff + night visits night sex etc

Reactions: Norezil and Edwarf

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
we were kind of stuck in our room, both to advance the time and to know where the sisters are, a suggestion and to have a watch and wrist to advance the time without having to go to the room, and a notepad to know where the rooms are sisters without going to the room

fapman1234

Oct 2, 2017
So I can get the woman in the dog house but then what? I can only do the initial action of helping her out.

keff

Jan 21, 2018
Hmm Kinda got bored ... no quest no nothing -if you ask character for sex error happens ....Tottaly incomplete game (n)
Mc should have bigger penis + need to add more pervy stuff + night visits night sex etc
bro... what did you expect from "v0.0.3_Preview"

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes