2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
Hello,
in order :
friendship
lust
Warning

I take this opportunity to give you in preview (and by far because it's not finished but really not and it's still only in French) the link to the official Wiki !

thanks how to increase friendship, lust and what is warning????

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
hello,
for the moment the warning gauge is not really used, it will be later an indicator for game over or to block the player with a girl and force him to buy gifts for her (flipi, etc...)

Reactions: jvdw92

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
hello,
for the moment the warning gauge is not really used, it will be later an indicator for game over or to block the player with a girl and force him to buy gifts for her (flipi, etc...)
cool thanks/gracias is there a way to get alot of money like $5000???????

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
is the the holloween still active????
Hello,
the halloween event is still available from version 0.0.4_Halloween and will remain available in other versions ;)

cool thanks/gracias is there a way to get alot of money like $5000???????
sorry but not for the moment, after there is the console I let you see the messages a little above ;)

Reactions: jvdw92

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
Hello,
the halloween event is still available from version 0.0.4_Halloween and will remain available in other versions ;)

sorry but not for the moment, after there is the console I let you see the messages a little above ;)
Thanks so much for your patience and information I love this game I like to play it the best I can thanks great game

rafiftama

Dec 17, 2020
Yes available at the end of July or at the beginning of August because the English version is being translated and the French version and already completed remains just a spelling correction.
Can you add the fuck scene i really want to see it

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
the original comics from which this game is based on are some of my favourite erotic comics ever, the art style -the holes are easy to see and the character design is so exciting- and I completed the demo for now, it's quite good! Easy,fun to play

Paduk007

P007
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2018
i wish you would use some art by Jmsmut

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
i wish you would use some art by Jmsmut
Hello,
it's very pretty.
but we use visuals created by our illustrator for the characters and sex scene.

After it is true that I use quite a lot of web images to furnish the time of the creation, but having the objective of all removed (except the few wink of eyes style poster, etc. ...) we do not plan to use the visuals of another artist ^^

after on the other hand I am taken for a draftsman for the funds because currently it is me which takes care of it ^^

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
Capture32.PNG
Happy New Year !!!
a small picture to celebrate that and especially to make your mouth water for the future update ^^

and to celebrate the new year I offer you version 0.0.4 of the game !

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 32 Votes