caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.0.4 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Kinou_P

Cheddared_grizzley

Mar 16, 2018
I try to like this game...I like the art (it still needs improvements, but it looks good and it looks like the show) the concept is there, and there is great potential....But this game is really broken.

Like the further you play the game, the more obvious it becomes that it is being held together by duct tape and prayers. Currently I am stuck at school after lunch because classes are now broken and no class room says I have a class in it. it's about week 2.

There are other weird glitches as well. For example, Do not masturbate in your bedroom unless it is day one, because you will advance a day otherwise. (I think it has to do with which fantasy you choose, but it's bet to avoid it all together). There are other things too. At week 2, the girls at the front of the school, Lynn at lunch, and the one girl in front of the bathrooms all disappear.

I think the problem is that who ever is programing this needs assistance (Programing is hard, i get that) because I feel like any co-programmer could catch some of these problems, or at least play the game long enough to know where it breaks. there is also some things where if I was building the game, i would structure very differently, like having a exact schedule for every character planed out, hour by hour.
For example, Lori is in the first scene of the game, but from my experience, is never seen again after that. Not even in her room to sleep. Frita seems to be either making breakfast, at work or in her room and that's it, no place to socialize with her (minus doghouse scene, which I triggered in the last version, but never triggered this version). It feels like these characters don't really exist in this world. Theoretically speaking, I should be able to ingame, track them down and know their schedule every day and their variations (including sleeping, which no character but Lincoln seems to do.)

I really do want to like the game, but it always feels just to broken to fully enjoy everything this game has. I'll be looking forward for the future of this game in hopes some of my complaint will be addressed in future.

Reactions: soulninja

fyrewolf5

Feb 6, 2018
I try to like this game...I like the art (it still needs improvements, but it looks good and it looks like the show) the concept is there, and there is great potential....But this game is really broken.

Like the further you play the game, the more obvious it becomes that it is being held together by duct tape and prayers. Currently I am stuck at school after lunch because classes are now broken and no class room says I have a class in it. it's about week 2.

There are other weird glitches as well. For example, Do not masturbate in your bedroom unless it is day one, because you will advance a day otherwise. (I think it has to do with which fantasy you choose, but it's bet to avoid it all together). There are other things too. At week 2, the girls at the front of the school, Lynn at lunch, and the one girl in front of the bathrooms all disappear.

I think the problem is that who ever is programing this needs assistance (Programing is hard, i get that) because I feel like any co-programmer could catch some of these problems, or at least play the game long enough to know where it breaks. there is also some things where if I was building the game, i would structure very differently, like having a exact schedule for every character planed out, hour by hour.
For example, Lori is in the first scene of the game, but from my experience, is never seen again after that. Not even in her room to sleep. Frita seems to be either making breakfast, at work or in her room and that's it, no place to socialize with her (minus doghouse scene, which I triggered in the last version, but never triggered this version). It feels like these characters don't really exist in this world. Theoretically speaking, I should be able to ingame, track them down and know their schedule every day and their variations (including sleeping, which no character but Lincoln seems to do.)

I really do want to like the game, but it always feels just to broken to fully enjoy everything this game has. I'll be looking forward for the future of this game in hopes some of my complaint will be addressed in future.
While the game is still rather limited, and the masturbation thing is a real issue, the school thing you're referring to is the fact that it's Wednesday, when Lincoln doesn't have afternoon classes (as noted on his schedule on the calendar in his bedroom), so you need to find a way to waste time at school, right now that's pretty much just spying on the girls bathroom. The girls at school only have a Friday schedule configured so far, so they only appear on that day each week.

The game is still basically demo as a proof of concept, with a few basics in. Each of the individual minor updates so far have improved on some basics, but there's already a calendar in Lincoln's room that lets you see everyone's schedule so you know where you can find them once they're further implemented. Lori and Luan haven't really been added yet, and Rita has very limited interactions so far, but Leni can be found moving around the house, at the mall and at the beach as listed, same with Luna in her room in the morning, and at the Pub in the mall in the afternoons.

If you want real content, wait until at least the upcoming 0.1.0 release.

BonesLover

Dec 1, 2019
How to I get to the event Ive been playing the game for a couple hours now and still havent been able to get a scene with any character or any content in general
Kinou_P

Last edited:

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
How to I get to the event Ive been playing the game for a couple hours now and still havent been able to get a scene with any character or any content in general
Kinou_P
20 in the attic
I played and i didn't found any sex seen , event halloween event don't have any .

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
[ENGLISH]Hello everyone,
the team would like to communicate today about an incident...

In order to always offer you the best game and the best updates that they are, we are forced to delay the release of version 0.1.0 .

Following the epidemic of Covid-19, our illustrator unfortunately finds herself in a delicate situation. Working at the hospital, her time for the project is extremely reduced, so the visuals for the update are delayed...

We address all our support to her for this difficult period and we reassure you that the project is absolutely not abandoned, it is just slowed down !

So we cannot give a precise date of the future update...

We thank you for your understanding and support.
And we will let you know as soon as possible the date of the next update.

Cordially the team!

[FRANCAIS]Bonjour à toutes & tous,
l'équipe souhaite aujourd'hui communiqué sur un incident...

Dans l'optique de toujours vous offrir le meilleur jeu et les meilleures mises à jour qu'ils soient, nous somme contraint de retarder la sorti de la version 0.1.0 .

Suite à l'épidémie de Covid-19, notre illustratrice ce trouve malheureusement dans une situation délicate. Travaillant à l'hôpital son temps pour le projet se vois extrêmement diminuer de se fait les visuels pour la mise à jour prennent du retard...

Nous lui adressons tout notre soutien pour cette période difficile et nous vous rassurons en précisent bien que le projet n'est absolument pas abandonné il est juste ralentie !

Nous ne pouvons donc pas donné une date précise de la futur mise à jour...

Nous vous remercions pour votre compréhension et votre soutien.
Et nous vous communiquerons des que possible la date de la prochaine mises à jour.

Cordialement l'équipe !

kennw

Jan 25, 2020
as has been said before i have no idea how to even do any sex scenes. can someone please post a walkthrough

fyrewolf5

Feb 6, 2018
as has been said before i have no idea how to even do any sex scenes. can someone please post a walkthrough
The game is still basically a demo right now, once the 0.1.0 release drops there will be more, right now, the only sex scenes are a still image you can catch parents fucking friday or saturday nights (can't remember which), and if you raise the affection and lust stats for Leni, Luna, Lynn, can get some very basic placeholder images for some of the sex options with them. Also if you work really hard you can keep getting Rita stuck in the dog house weekday mornings and eventually get an anal scene with her, beyond that if you go to the boys bathroom in the school during before classes you can use a glory hole to get some bjs from a few different girls.

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes