Ren'Py The Loud House: Lost Panties [v0.2.2] [Voracity]

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Mike1100

Jan 24, 2021
How to get your licence in the Loud house game and what is answer for question to get your answer can someone please help me

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
HELP

Good evening to all I am looking for someone to help me on the game for the design of a mini-game. This is a game where you press the up and down arrow in turn as quickly as possible to fill a gauge before the opponent's gauge which fills up automatically.

TEVIN CLARKE

Oct 14, 2017
HELP

Good evening to all I am looking for someone to help me on the game for the design of a mini-game. This is a game where you press the up and down arrow in turn as quickly as possible to fill a gauge before the opponent's gauge which fills up automatically.
So just asking, there wouldn't be an android version of the main game at all?

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
So just asking, there wouldn't be an android version of the main game at all?
Good evening,
if the main game will be well in android version as always, just the 0.0.5 version is not because of a technical problem (ren'py refuses to compile for android this version, I did some tests with the beta_test version of the 0.1.0 and it works so I don't know why ren'py refuses the 0.0.5 version, if someone has an idea I'm interested in...)

Reactions: TEVIN CLARKE

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
Hello to all of you, today's big announcement! the 0.1.0 update should be released as follows:
for contributors 20€ and more :
April 4th : beta version (french)
April 11 : final version (french + english)

for all contributors :
April 18: final version (french + english)

for all the world :
May 2 : public version (french + english)

Note that to get the decryption key you must be a contributor for 1 month or more (in other words, you must have already paid a promise).

I am also happy to announce that the team will do its best to offer you a monthly update from May, in which we will implement a new quest. These updates will follow the same principle as the April update. For the big contributors, a beta version in French, 1 week after a final version in English, one week after a version for all contributors and at the beginning of the month that follows a public version. This logic of deployment, comes from the wish to propose you as soon as possible a maximum of thing and also to leave the time to the team to work correctly.

Any News on :

Last edited:

WhiteDragonT

May 24, 2018
Kinou brother, tengo una pregunta en la próxima actualización habrá mas interacción con las chicas de la escuela?

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
Kinou brother, tengo una pregunta en la próxima actualización habrá mas interacción con las chicas de la escuela?
hola habrá algunas interacciones más, después de que el menú de diálogo libre y la ruta del sexo solo estén disponibles para Leni actualmente.

Reactions: WhiteDragonT
2.30 star(s) 32 Votes