2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
version.png
Hello to all of you,
first of all, happy Easter!
And thank you for your patience:
please find attached the download link for the game in its 0.1.0 version (in french) only for the big Patreon and SubscribeStars contributors.
The English version will be released next week for all contributors.
And you'll have to wait next month for the public version!
Good game and good stuffing to all !

IloveTraps

Jan 2, 2020
How do you raise their affinity? I've given them everything they like but the bar doesnt move but if I do any thing else their hate bar rockets :/ ..................

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
How do you raise their affinity? I've given them everything they like but the bar doesnt move but if I do any thing else their hate bar rockets :/ ..................
Hello,
can you give me more details (version number, are you playing on win, mac or android, the bug is on which character)

Thanks in advance and sorry for the inconvenience.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
On one hand I understand game development takes a long time and can be difficult but man this is going at a snails pace.

And personally I think the game should of stayed foucused on the actual loud family and development of the incest long before it moved to the school and out side of the loud house itself but perhaps that's just me.

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
On one hand I understand game development takes a long time and can be difficult but man this is going at a snails pace.

And personally I think the game should of stayed foucused on the actual loud family and development of the incest long before it moved to the school and out side of the loud house itself but perhaps that's just me.
Hello, the game is already in version 0.1.0 for paying contributors (it will be available for free on May 2nd) and version 0.1.1 will be released on May 2nd also in paying version.

After, as the old saying goes, little by little the bird makes its nest ;)

Reactions: IloveTraps

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Hello, the game is already in version 0.1.0 for paying contributors (it will be available for free on May 2nd) and version 0.1.1 will be released on May 2nd also in paying version.

After, as the old saying goes, little by little the bird makes its nest ;)
Saying that it's 'already' in version 0.10 is a bit weird don't you think? You started the game almost a year ago now. That's actually not a lot of progress for the amount of time you've had. You stareted it in may when it first arrived here adn was working onit before that i'm sure.

Now it's april and almost over. That is not a lot of progress is all. Other games have progressed much faster and done much more int hat time period. Not that i'm being rude i'm just saying.

And you have your own way of doing things, i won't deride you for that. But as said, most care for the series for the incest. I think you may of doen better to foucus on that for multiple builds before branching out.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey everyone we have a poll going if you don't know why I'm saying we well I'm their manager anyway here's the link

Jemtdl9

Dec 18, 2020
[QUOTE = "Kinou_P, publicación: 5690042, miembro: 1469615"]
Actualización disponible !!!!
[ATTACH = full] 1175347 [/ ATTACH]​
[/ CITA]
How to exit from sex mod on Android? Right button of the mouse si not avaliable on Android devices

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
[QUOTE = "Kinou_P, publicación: 5690042, miembro: 1469615"]
Actualización disponible !!!!
[ATTACH = full] 1175347 [/ ATTACH]​
[/ CITA]
How to exit from sex mod on Android? Right button of the mouse si not avaliable on Android devices
yes I am aware of this problem and I am currently working on its resolution, sorry for the inconvenience...

Reactions: Linky03

May 28, 2020
Need help with the driving test questions.. I'm sure I picked the right answers, yet I always get it wrong no matter what I choose

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
It's kinda sad that you gain mistrust while just talking with girls. And when it's maxed you lose.
So to keep it low you can edit "warn_loud_points" with a Ren'Py editor.

Last edited:
Reactions: mikkilaud
2.30 star(s) 32 Votes