Ren'Py The Loud House: Lost Panties [v0.2.2] [Voracity]

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
0.1.0 Bugs
1. When Lynn caught you spying and the minigame starts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. Bed - Masturbate - Lori
After the line: If you want to suck me off...
3. When Leni gets the blue fabric for the dress.
After the line: Show me Lincoln!
4. When you make a cocktail in the kitchen and give it to Rita/Lynn.
Leni drinks it.
5. Give a tissue to Leni/Lynn/Rita - Yes/No

Last edited:

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
0.1.0 Bugs
1. When Lynn caught you spying and the minigame starts.
2. Bed - Masturbate - Lori
After the line: If you want to suck me off...
3. When Leni gets the blue fabric for the dress.
After the line: Show me Lincoln!
4. When you make a cocktail in the kitchen a give to Rita/Lynn.
Leni drinks it.
5. Give a tissue to Leni/Lynn/Rita - Yes/No
Hello,
a big thank you for all these reassembling that I correct at once.

thegeo

Aug 10, 2017
Oh damn I remember playing a super old version of this from years back. Remember coming across this in early development in like a 4chan thread or some shit lmao

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
The Loud House : Lost Panties [0.1.0_Leni_School] [The Lionesses of Sins] ORIGINAL SIZE: 439MB

Compressed version for WINDOWS (116MB)
Compressed version for LINUX (101MB)
Compressed version for MAC (94MB)

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
A guide/walkthrough would be beneficial.
There's no much content to do a walkthrough.

So you start. Then do any stuff to wait until 8:00 AM.
Get a message that you need to be in the Kitchen to talk with Rita. She gives you 15$ and sends to school.

To get to the school you need to go outside the house and click on the school bus on the city map.
To get out of the school you need to go to the bottom left door classroom. 2 times. When it's 15:15 the school bus is available again. You can go home by clicking on the bus ouside the school.

You're back in the house. First thing you need to do is to go in your room. There's a cutscene about spiders and Leni's dress.
Now you're totally free to explore stuff and to do some quests.

I've found 2 quests to do:

1. Find Leni crying in her room. She need blue fabric to make a dress. You can buy it in the Reininger's store in the mall.
2. At some point there's "Espionner" option available at the dinner table in the dinning room (next to the kitchen).
When you do it, you get a quest from Luan to find a leg. The leg is in the attic on the second floor. To give it back to Luan you need to talk to Luna in her room in the morning.

If you found Rita in the garden and want to repeat the scene, you should find the keys by seaching the closet in the parents' bedroom on the 1st floor. Then place the keys in the doghouse.

Also, control your mistrust level. If it's maxed, the next time you leave your room you lose the game.

mistrust.jpg

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Something that I think the game really needs based on the last version I played (I think it was last update but I forget if I missed one) is labels on the doors. Moving around the house is ok, you can generally figure out what rooms are what without problem. At the school however, it's super annoying to be told "Your class is math" and then awkwardly trying every classroom until it's found. Just please tell me what classroom is what, I play several of these kind of games at a time and I just can't retain the map layout for every sandbox I encounter.

Also, mega link for lenni's dressup is dead.

Reactions: F9Zoney

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
IDk so i clicked around randomly and managed to get these options to appear. Idt its supposed to happen but im not complaining :KEK:
View attachment 1182261 View attachment 1182263

PLEASE MAKE THIS AVAILABLE NEXT UPDATE
I also got that first one; I think by going to the kitchen and talking to mom before she called me down at 8. The only problem being at that point your stats aren't good enough for any of them to really trigger.

on the second one, I've been modding my save a bit at a time as I figure out the variables (the code's in french and a lot of it is shorthand) and managed to max my stats with a couple characters, which unlocks that screen when you pick "kiss" under the "activities" action. So far, the only one I've found with scenes actually implemented is the dumb sister, leni I think, and only the first 4 or 5 are implemented; but also I've only gotten a couple of the sister's and none of the "outside the house" character's stats maxed so far. (The sporty one & the punk one are both completely "not ready" like the image of the mom above.)

Kayza the second part also kinda answers your question. Also, you won't be able to fuck any of the 4(I think it was 4) sisters that the dev points out in the intro. However, the dev has also talked about an eventual sequel game that would include them. (I think it's so they can have this batch of sisters at this age, and then in the next game have a time jump and age up the rest.)

Reactions: Hentagram

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
Hello
I take note of the tits notes.
Unfortunately in order to keep the spirit of the original cartoon it was impossible for us to make bigger ones...
But I will inform the illustrator to see if she can improve ;)

And concerning the mom, I can already tell you that we don't lack of ideas ;)

[UPDATE]
The demo is 30% translated into English.
Hopefully the demo will be released sooner than expected ;)
Holy S! Mate, now there's 3 cartoon games that I'm waiting for completion including this. Shame there's no Star vs. The Forces of Evil.

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes