Ren'Py The Loud House: Lost Panties [v0.2.2] [Voracity]

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes
D

Deleted member 788282

it wont open, SDll2 was not found and python27 was not found.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
not rushing you dev but when do you think the next update will be I'm just excited to play it also I have a program that will fix the English text for you it'll make it all better if you want it just send me a dm or I could use it to fix the text for you if you want the English one I mean

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
Hello,
we don't have a specific timeline for when we're going to put...
With our respective schedules, we always give ourselves very long dead lines!

EX: the demo was supposed to be released at the end of July / beginning of August but we finally released it at the beginning of June !

I can only tell you that the patch update for the demo (0.0.2_Demo) will be available before September.

And that the 0.1.0_Leni-School version will be available by January 2021 at the latest. (or before, if the number of patrons who support us allows me to live XD)

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Hello,

EX: the demo was supposed to be released at the end of July / beginning of August but we finally released it at the beginning of June !

I can only tell you that the patch update for the demo (0.0.2_Demo) will be available before September.

And that the 0.1.0_Leni-School version will be available by January 2021 at the latest. (or before, if the number of patrons who support us allows me to live XD)
Damm, 2-3 months per update(based on the update getting released just before september)? i dont think many patreons are patient enough for that, most games here have 1 month per update and only the most famous ones do have 2 months per update(so i would say they kinda earned this "extra time" for updates), i think you should be careful on the schedule, because thats probably #2 complaint, atleast here in F95(the #1 being people wanting more content on updates). So unless you keep a good amount of Patreon Content between the updates(which would consume time) you may lose patreons and ended up with a dead project, which would be really sad since this game has a lot of potential. Anyway good luck with the project

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
speak Lincoln with us?

i mean he breaks the 3th wall?
Yes, like in the series ;)

Damm, 2-3 months per update(based on the update getting released just before september)? i dont think many patreons are patient enough for that, most games here have 1 month per update and only the most famous ones do have 2 months per update(so i would say they kinda earned this "extra time" for updates), i think you should be careful on the schedule, because thats probably #2 complaint, atleast here in F95(the #1 being people wanting more content on updates). So unless you keep a good amount of Patreon Content between the updates(which would consume time) you may lose patreons and ended up with a dead project, which would be really sad since this game has a lot of potential. Anyway good luck with the project
The next update (0.0.2_Demo) will include (approximate list, final result may change!):
-Bug Fix
-Playing many textures
-Optimization of characters
-Reading and reworking of existing GTCs
-Addition of CGs for school and home
-Transformation of the sports shop into an English pub or Luna work.
-Implementation of a classic day at the high school
-New clickable screens!

---------

The update (0.1.0_Leni-School) will include (approximate list, final result may change!):
-Finalization of the school and its functioning
-Created the Points Shop and the Reputation Points system to corrupt the school and unlock more options!
-Add many CGs for the Lycée
-Additions from Lincoln's classmates
-Elaboration of a school planning for the courses (sport, French, math, English, etc...) with different teachers each time.
-Setting up different events of Leni in the house and in town.
-Addition of CG for Leni
-Adding subquests related to Leni
-Finalization of the Leni dialog menu
-Ending the Leni activity menu
-Finalizing Leni's sex menu
-Finalization of the Park
-creation of different ways to increase the player's stats
-Addition of many clickable screens

And possibility of additional additions!

The goal is to offer each new version a content that makes you want to play it from the beginning!

But this project is above all a project that entertains my wife (the illustrator) and me (the developer). And so we prefer to take our time to offer you a nice game and that each update is a real update, rather than giving you every month an outdated update that would moreover penalize our morale and spirit on the project ;)

We are sorry if the (estimated) delays are too long for some, but patience is a virtue :p

Good day to you all!

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hello,

sorry for the late reply I'm very busy that's ok take all the time you need

dragonbro91

Jun 29, 2018
just look up an answer in the spoiler.
yea thnx i double checked earlier and found it with a few other things think i saw everything in the demo but theres soo much added but unfinished content hopefully we can get a little bit of story for the next version.
also maybe a bug report but for some reason im pretty much capped at 50 dollars when he works at flips.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
what is this puppet leg you guys talking about? is there a new version for patreons?

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 32 Votes