Ren'Py The Loud House: Lost Panties [v0.2.2] [Voracity]

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Feedback909

Feb 19, 2020
Yes available at the end of July or at the beginning of August because the English version is being translated and the French version and already completed remains just a spelling correction.
One question. How do I raise the trick meter or make Lincoln clever?

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
One question. How do I raise the trick meter or make Lincoln clever?
Hello,
with version 0.0.1 not possible
we'll have to wait for version 0.0.2 which is coming out in the summer.

ver.0.0.2.png
v. 0.0.2_Demo (for the time being):
-minor bug fix.
-addition of multiple CGs
-CG's modification
-addition of clickable areas (Park, etc...)
-Adding side quests for Leni and Rita.
-addition of a classical day of class (class => canteen => course => going home).
-added and modified the first evolution elements of Lincoln's stats (intelligence, strength, etc...)
-changes to the mall
-changes in character visuals.
-removal of the end of demo message for a "demo loop" version.

Known bug (being fixed) :
-translation anomaly on screen (girl stats)

A game guide will also be available for version 0.0.2 (in English and French)

Additional images :
compare_l1.png map.png game_guide_promo.PNG

and the Sign !

FR_sign.png EN_sign.png

Last edited:

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
hello,
new images of the game under development for the "0.0.2_demo".

smoothie.png Capture20.PNG Capture7.PNG Capture9.PNG Capture13.PNG Capture8.PNG Capture21.PNG Capture18.PNG Capture19.PNG Capture17.PNG Capture16.PNG Capture14.PNG Capture5.PNG Capture10.PNG Capture12.PNG Capture15.PNG

I know the game says it wont have it but im hoping for some loli content,
The Loli content itself ... no, unfortunately, after the design of some characters may be related to Loli (I'm careful, because in my country, Loli is forbidden... :'( )

After for the last 5 sisters a suite is already planned where they will be adults !

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
Sorry about the post:
Patreon not accepting our project. The team has switched to SubscribeStar.
Here is the link to the support page.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Why?

The incest thing?
That will be my guess, Patreon tends to have a dislike for games with incest in them. I have seen other games that have an 'unofficial' mod that adds the familial terms back in (mon, son, sister), but even then I think some have gotten the boot.

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
Hello,
a "small picture" of the new main menu, to let you know that we are entering the correction and debugging phase for version "0.0.2_Demo".

I hope that the spirit you had for the game is still there? (in spite of the Patreon misadventure)

What about the menu, what do you say ?

compare_menu_1.PNG compare_menu_2.PNG

The French version of the guide is also in the correction phase.
Before being translated into the English version.

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
Kinou_P you should probably change the first page patreon link to be the new subscribestar link btw
Hello MeepMoop123,
I'm waiting for the game update to fix the first page.
After that, we are no longer on Patreon (except for a miracle) because of the incest present in the game.
We are now on SubscribeStar (waiting for validation).

Master2099

Jan 13, 2018
Hello,
a "small picture" of the new main menu, to let you know that we are entering the correction and debugging phase for version "0.0.2_Demo".

I hope that the spirit you had for the game is still there? (in spite of the Patreon misadventure)

What about the menu, what do you say ?

View attachment 738098 View attachment 738100

The French version of the guide is also in the correction phase.
Before being translated into the English version.
Second one:
1. Has a more Loud House theme.
2. The pics can tell the users what each is if the game loads up in a language they don't know.
3. Maybe have a Easter Egg or Gallery behind the door.

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
Second one:
1. Has a more Loud House theme.
2. The pics can tell the users what each is if the game loads up in a language they don't know.
3. Maybe have a Easter Egg or Gallery behind the door.
Hello,
1. Be more specific I don't understand?
2. All (important) images will be translated into the different languages of the game (French and English).
German is a bonus language for the demo and therefore the game updates will not be translated into this language unless explicitly requested by someone who supports us on SubcribeStar(status V.I.P.)
3. The door is to simply Quit.

compare_menu_3.PNG compare_menu_4.PNG
the German version of the menu is not yet finished being translated, hence the empty boxes ;)

Master2099

Jan 13, 2018
Hello,
1. Be more specific I don't understand?
2. All (important) images will be translated into the different languages of the game (French and English).
German is a bonus language for the demo and therefore the game updates will not be translated into this language unless explicitly requested by someone who supports us on SubcribeStar(status V.I.P.)
3. The door is to simply Quit.

View attachment 738465 View attachment 738467
the German version of the menu is not yet finished being translated, hence the empty boxes ;)
1. I mean it makes it match how the show looks (the intro to be "more specific").
2. Ok.
3. It does make more sense as a Quit Button, but definitely will need labelling.

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes