Ren'Py The Loud House: Lost Panties [v0.2.2] [Voracity]

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
Here's the menu in finished German ^^

and yes the opening credits are in French, English and German in version "0.0.2".
compare_menu_4.PNG

Thanks And I take note for the quit button and will see what I can do ;)

Reactions: allintine

Mos1508

Dec 2, 2018
ahh my eyes! >.< this is a bad German. It's a little bit funny ^^

New game = Neues Spiel
Load = Laden
preference is translated correctly but Einstellung (setting) or option sounds better

lost panties is also correctly translated
but again, I suggest calling it Höschenjagt (pantyhunting)
simply sounds better

Über is better translated as Über uns (about us) or Über das Spiel (about the game).

Über (About) alone sounds wrong

I hope I could help you :)
my english is not good ^^

Kinou_P

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
ahh my eyes! >.< this is a bad German. It's a little bit funny ^^

New game = Neues Spiel
Load = Laden
preference is translated correctly but Einstellung (setting) or option sounds better

lost panties is also correctly translated
but again, I suggest calling it Höschenjagt (pantyhunting)
simply sounds better

Über is better translated as Über uns (about us) or Über das Spiel (about the game).

Über (About) alone sounds wrong

I hope I could help you :)
my english is not good ^^

Kinou_P
Hello,
Thanks a lot, I use Google Translate and DeepL for my translations, so I gladly accept help when it is offered ^^

I would correct the menu buttons by taking note of your observations.

[DEUSTCH]------------------------
Guten Abend, Sir,
Vielen Dank, ich benutze Google Translate und DeepL für meine Übersetzungen, daher nehme ich gerne Hilfe an, wenn sie angeboten wird ^^

Ich möchte die Menüschaltflächen korrigieren, indem ich Ihre Anmerkungen zur Kenntnis nehme.

Mos1508

Dec 2, 2018
ok :D for 3,50€

just kidding ;)

feel free to use that

ahh, some more yellow on white is terrible
I Mean about text color

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Here's the menu in finished German ^^

and yes the opening credits are in French, English and German in version "0.0.2".
View attachment 738544

Thanks And I take note for the quit button and will see what I can do ;)
If you are looking for something visual to use for the exit, you might want to consider one of these guys or maybe a mini Lincoln running out the door.
Exit symbol.png

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSS !!!!!
Patreon problem solved !

and first post updated

If you are looking for something visual to use for the exit, you might want to consider one of these guys or maybe a mini Lincoln running out the door.
View attachment 738725
Hello,
Thanks for the suggestion, my illustrator is working on a more evocative variable to leave the game ^^

compare_menu_3.PNG compare_menu_4.PNG
And here are the new visuals of the correct and modify menu, is it better ?

Last edited:

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
ver.0.0.2.png
Hello,
I am pleased to announce the release of version 0.0.2 on Monday for our supporters on Patreon and SubscribeStar and on August 1st, 2020 on F95Zone!

The German version will be released later in August (and a big thank you to Mos1508 who gives us a hand with it).

The English and French version of the Guide will also be available from NOW on F95Zone !

see you soon !

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
Hello,
Lori is not finished yet so it is only fitting that her story is very brief.
afterwards remember to rest because talking consumes energy.

there will be a pregnancy system in the game as I said before.

afterwards we are still the same, we just changed the name, lioness entertainment to the lionesses of sins, because I am no longer alone like in February but we are a team of 2 regulars and 1 punctual translator.

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
Hello,
Lori is not finished yet so it is only fitting that her story is very brief.
afterwards remember to rest because talking consumes energy.

there will be a pregnancy system in the game as I said before.

afterwards we are still the same, we just changed the name, lioness entertainment to the lionesses of sins, because I am no longer alone like in February but we are a team of 2 regulars and 1 punctual translator.
thats one thing i didnt get...how i rest, playing the demo i lost all health and become unable to work or talk. I ask this to know it for the next update.

P.D: I become a patreon, i have high hopes in this game, I hope with a little support you can improve a lot this game. by the way, is there a milestone or cap to your artist get the profesional equipment?

Last edited:

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
thats one thing i didnt get...how i rest, playing the demo i lost all health and become unable to work or talk. I ask this to know it for the next update.

P.D: I become a patreon, i have high hopes in this game, I hope with a little support you can improve a lot this game. by the way, is there a milestone or cap to your artist get the profesional equipment?
Hello,
at night from 20h in Lincoln's bed or the bench in the park.

Afterwards, if you reach 500 € per month, we invest in professional equipment for the illustrator (computer and software).

the level is 1000 € per month and we release one update per month.

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
What kind of mind control is in the game?
hello,
simple manipulation (corruption little by little according to various actions) and there will also be a way to control the girls' minds via an invention of Lisa's for a special mission (but I say no more :p)

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
hello,
simple manipulation (corruption little by little according to various actions) and there will also be a way to control the girls' minds via an invention of Lisa's for a special mission (but I say no more :p)
Will you add footjob scenes in this game? i hope so because i love them :) (for all female characters?)

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
I was wondering, Kinou_P, are you not going to had troubles with patreon with this game? it has incest, and pratreon has become a pain in the ass about that.

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes