4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
I would think 'Oh well' and get on with my life

I might also note that the forum does not have separate tags for blood family incest, step family incest and adoptive family incest (all of which are a form of incest) so the one tag has to apply to them all. I might further take note of the new tag system discussion thread (which contains a link to the list of planned tags) and share any opinion I might have there instead of the game thread (which is against site rules btw)

View attachment 3367697
i agree on the separate tag on incest part.
there should be blood relative tag, a step tag and adorative tag.
if not, ether make a patch for blood relative or write on developer note that its step/adoption so true incest fans dont get tricked to play the game.

• Angry
Reactions: therealmrwolf

voksus

May 2, 2017
Not that much here in f95z I really value among all other, but your imgs is in fav-list for sure.
But POV is not my fetish, rather opposite. Even futa itself I like, but not POV.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
i agree on the separate tag on incest part.
there should be blood relative tag, a step tag and adorative tag.
if not, ether make a patch for blood relative or write on developer note that its step/adoption so true incest fans dont get tricked to play the game.
or when you fien its not what you want you just stop playing and move on to something you do like its that simple stop making it big deal then it is like did you pay money for the game?

• Angry
Reactions: Fapmaister

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
or when you fien its not what you want you just stop playing and move on to something you do like its that simple stop making it big deal then it is like did you pay money for the game?
sometimes it pointless to explain stuff to morons like you, so i am not going to say anything :FacePalm:

• Angry
Reactions: therealmrwolf

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
sometimes it pointless to explain stuff to morons like you, so i am not going to say anything :FacePalm:
so what you keep on playing the game even its not what you want why would you not go and play game does have incest into like did you pay money on the game yes or no?

Feb 17, 2023
Given how short available versions of Futanari Universe and The Good Son are, it seems like a LOT of money to pay $20/month for your Subscribestar, particularly when I compare it to other developers who produce related content. While there is a Free and $10/month subscription, even games from back in October cost $20.

Freshkope

Feb 10, 2021
My honest feedback, condoms aren't my thing, my goal when having sex is to not have to wear one, but if they turn you on as a dev, make the game you want.

I played this about a week ago and I'm honestly still mad about this. You ended the update in the middle of a sex scene and put the remainder behind a pay wall. As someone who financially supports futa on male content, this really made me mad, it didn't make me want to give you money to see the rest. For all I know the update behind the paywall could have ended before any cumshots or have only been 5-10 more renders. My opinion, you need to show you can make a consistent product, produce a few updates and show you are steadily producing the game. Ending an update in the middle of a sex scene should result in you being on trial at The Hague.

• Red Heart

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
models are great like always,but i know u use futa alot in your games,and i love it but i will prefer one where there is only one dick allone not use the same shota male in all your games[when i say the same shota ,i dont talk about the same model but the same story again]i love ufo story but when u put so much effort in that u discourage me to play it by forcing me see some scenes rather to makes paths,but this is my opinion .good luck 17MOONKEYS
let me rephrase here ,when i m thinking about only one dick ,im refering to one to do all the pounding ,etc,i dont like futa to male so i being honest i prefer submisive futa if the game have a make protag....i hope this answer some thinking face;s

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
yea i did the same.
this guy was so desperate for a free sub from dev by defending him.

i mean, i have seen that loser on serval thread defending devs like a true ass kisser
or am i just telling you if you dont like it you dont have to play and move on like even tho you dont like the game you still here

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Yeah, I ended up just setting the guy on ignore, and haven't regretted it one bit. Dude seems like a lonely troll or something, just arguing so he has someone to talk to.
are you mad that pointing out that you dont have to play the game if you dont like it?

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
okay and? saying i dont like this or that is not feedback cos tell what would that feedback do for the dev like should the dev dose change the whole game?
Nobody wants the dev to change anything, this is simply a criticism in a DISCUSSION forum, with that name, what do you think is done here?

Yes, not everyone likes it and many hate it, so I'll tell you the same thing that those who run out of arguments say: if you don't like these comments, don't read them.

• Thinking Face

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Nobody wants the dev to change anything, this is simply a criticism in a DISCUSSION forum, with that name, what do you think is done here?

Yes, not everyone likes it and many hate it, so I'll tell you the same thing that those who run out of arguments say: if you don't like these comments, don't read them.
yes this is a forum but whats the point of saying this is not what i want or looking for? like go and fine something you do like also saying this is not what i like or what i want is not criticism like is the dev going to change the game to fit you

yes we can have discussion about what could make the game better or have an idea that could fit in the game but saying this not what i want or what i like thats not a discussion cos okay great then move on

Jul 4, 2017
The dev shared this game on a male on futa thread that's why I am here ,now that I am here I read this is only futa on male well this shit is confusing , dev said everything I suppose that means it would have male on futa too, now to wait too see mc fuck those Futa

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Archminator

Jan 6, 2018
geez moonkeys, you're making alot of different games, which I like but will you feel a burnout or annoyed to continue the sex stories? some of good Daz3D creators dropped, abandoned or delayed their games due to amount of works..

I hope you won't abandon these games. also can you make a certain scene longer and finished with a good cum? feels like cliffhanger when you make a certain scene. also keep the dialogue's short, mostly people like to see scenes rather reading..

your models and taste of girls are really great.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes