4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Here is an idea, the Son does Uno reverse on both the futa Mom and the other futa girl and fucks them both hard and deep to the point they get super addicted by him and his way of fucking them to the point where both of the futas end up bearing his children, who knows this can lead to initially explain the reasoning as to why the futas get super horny just by being around males (an initial desire to be fucked and impregnation by a male's, a way that was once lost to them log ago (why??? because reasons :D ))

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
Hmmm, an idea for the ending... you can make the futas argue/fight for mc like how he's important to them (as a person in their life). The mc sleeps with them both separately (male x futa and futa x male). Then the futas talk, make up with each other by getting drunk. One thing leds to another and they say how they feel about each other and then segs happens, but the mc will catch them in the act. Drama will happen, many bad words spoken, regret, tears, ww3 (just kidding), but after that, a hot threesome will bring them all together. After that what bro above me saying about them getting pregnant :).
Something like that. (I'm bad at making stories so pls no bad judgement:whistle:)

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The lack of dialogue choices hurts the experience.

The current MC is a switch, meaning he can go from being dominant to submissive, but IMO, most people are not like that, most people are either dominant or submissive, not both.

If you just added a very, very, very simple choice dialogue menu, you could easily cater to three audiences:
a) people who like their MC To be dominant and in control
b) people who like their MC to be submissive and not in control
c) people who like their MC to be a switch, can be dominant or submissive

A simple, simple dialogue choice will maximize your target audience and should increase revenue.

Remember, let the player CHOOSE which sexual action they want to perform, the more control you give the player, the more engaging their experience will be. Giving the player choice will increase their immersion.

Great render quality, some of the best I've ever seen, top 1% on this website, great job.

Ideas are very creative.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Seems that guy (the one you're replying to just to be clear) has a habit of making really obnoxious comments like that... I'd suggest just putting the guy on ignore and move on, friend.

-Mal
Only six posts and he gets put on the ignore list.:LUL:

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Only six posts and he gets put on the ignore list.:LUL:
Well, when roughly 84% of those posts are showing a really bad attitude, that's not exactly a good start you know? But I'm not trying to dictate what anyone here can or can't do. I was just giving the other dude some sound advice.

-Mal

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes