CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Just a little critique, the women seem to have BarbyDoll pussies, mannequin-like. Not much definition there or their asses.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I've enjoyed what i've seen so far but I have to admit that certain things in the story make absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Righty oh, first no sense part.

They tell him all about what happened to them and why they stay hidden. One of them pushes him down a hole to keep them safe and get rid of him and his first thought is about wanting to take discovering them back to the world. The very thing they don't want to happen.

Next part is on discovering the necklace. He tells one of the guards he'll be taking it to the grand huntress then doesn't, instead he says he'll keep hold of it so he can't be accused of stealing it WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT HE'S DOING.

There are a few other points but it's getting more and more clear that this MC is clearly an idiot.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Why does the protag look older than his mom?

Edit - Neat idea, but this story is illogical af. The protags group is way too incompetent. It's very difficult to believe that they're successful adventurers with a bunch of experience.

Last edited:

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
What are those green orbs for that appear on the top left? I remember them being mentioned in the beginning but I skipped the dialogue and forgot :cry:

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
What are those green orbs for that appear on the top left? I remember them being mentioned in the beginning but I skipped the dialogue and forgot
The orb in the top when it changes color indicates you can click it to just see a version of the current render but with all the female characters naked. It's a lot more underwhelming than you'd expect, render selection for these is kinda baffling, and overall just a cheap gimmick considered "bonus" content. If you want to use it you have to have entered in the current version's bonus content code (listed in the original post on the first page).

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Dear dev, please lower the starting volume of the game. The first time I opened it I was not prepared for the blast of sounds that happened, especially when it takes so long to get to actually mute it in-game

CHRIST11170

Oct 13, 2022
The Lust City - Chapter 6
Chapter 6 has no French translation. Is this an oversight or did I make a mistake.
Excellent game by the way. Very good story and wonderful pictures. Congratulation

Muji-k

Mar 1, 2018
but it's getting more and more clear that this MC is clearly an idiot.
I just started the game, I just reached the chapter 1 screen, but I couldn't agree more....
i just don't think that's just the MC that's an idiot...
A group of "seasoned explorers" that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
at this point I'm starting to wonder how they survived all their previous adventures....

Last edited:
Reactions: hampsure

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
not that optimized ?
just being on start menu get my kraken fans to rev up and down lol

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Lust City [v0.75] [Candylight Studio]

COMPRESSED: FullHD:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

COMPRESSED: 4K:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Last edited:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Yeah you pretty much better play this with the mod to see all scenes. I'll start over when the mod updated. I'm tired of reloading to see what scenes I missed. Even though URM does help.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The truth is that yes, I don't like lesbian sex.

It depends... The hawt is to prevent it from happening.
Good luck with that. You are in the middle of an entire culture of females with zero male citizens who only capture outsiders as breeders before they dispose of them and prefer the company of women to the company of men. That is a whole lot of labia licking!!!

Tell you what... you run through the village, telling all these hot native ladies that they have to stop having sex with each other because it upsets your delicate nature while the rest of us kick back and take bets on how many spear thrusts you can endure before you drop dead... :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

This is the WRONG game for you, dude! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on, Phat:rolleyes:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Good luck with that. You are in the middle of an entire culture of females with zero male citizens who only capture outsiders as breeders before they dispose of them and prefer the company of women to the company of men. That is a whole lot of labia licking!!!

Tell you what... you run through the village, telling all these hot native ladies that they have to stop having sex with each other because it upsets your delicate nature while the rest of us kick back and take bets on how many spear thrusts you can endure before you drop dead... :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

This is the WRONG game for you, dude! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on, Phat:rolleyes:
Actually I haven't started the game nor did I intend to start it, it's just a comment.

Also, you don't need to answer me again: I have proceeded to ignore the game.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
not that optimized ?
just being on start menu get my kraken fans to rev up and down lol
Correct! This game is not optimized. It's got an absolutely terrible frame rate. As long as this has been in development, you would think this would have been remedied by now.

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes