hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
Tried out 0.55. Anyone else find that there were noticeable compression artifacts in the both the animations and renders? While I appreciate the effort in saving us some space (wish some others would at least try), it seems like it may a bit too much when entire parts of animations are blurry and pixelated and even the static renders can have noticeable artifacts. I'm playing at 1920x1080 and had to switch from FHD to 4k version to minimize the issue with renders. Of course, then I had to copy back in the FHD animations because not only do the 4k ones have performance issues playing in Renpy (they're fine in a video player) on my system but comparing the two I found the 4k anims actually seem to have worse compression artifacts than the 1920x1080 versions.

Also, bit of a separate thing but I found the DoF to be too shallow for my liking. I don't mind when it's purposely made very shallow in certain shots for effect, but it seems to be on at the same depth pretty consistently... anything even slightly behind the focal point becomes blurred most of the time.

renton99

Dec 15, 2018
it looks like the full HD version is missing an image file

e3i1036 is missing

I think it is the one where the MC finds the necklace in his pocket after giving it to the grand huntress, or something

Aramir

May 2, 2018

Hello everyone!

The Lust City - Chapter 6 is finally finished and we are really excited to release it for our 5$ and above Patrons!

The Lust City - Chapter 6 is available in for download in Full HD and 4K its available on PC, Mac and Android to download!

Find out what secrets are lurking in past!
Download the game ➡

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Lust City [v0.62] [Candylight Studio]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac: (Note, the 4K didn't really save poo, but posting it anyway)

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022

View attachment 2310832

Overview:
"The Lust City" is an adult game full of adventure, exploration, suspense and intimacy. You’re a seasoned explorer on a mission with your expedition crew into the deep jungle. You seek an ancient temple lost to time, and you’re certain you can find it–especially with the support of your crew.
However, the jungle has a way of distorting one’s goals, and obscuring the path. Will you and your crew find the temple lost to time, or something else entirely?​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-09
Release Date: 2023-04-08
Developer: Candylight Studio - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.62
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

"Bonus Content" : past

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Full HD
Win/Linux:
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extra: Multi Mod

Christmas Special
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1972655 View attachment 1972661 View attachment 1972663 View attachment 1972667 View attachment 1972670 View attachment 1972671 View attachment 2039226 View attachment 2039227 View attachment 2039228
There is only 4k and Full HD and no "normal" version?

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
I dont know why, but this game eat my CPU and memory on 4k, and I got one of the best PC on the market that can run every game there is on max graphic settings, but this game really doing something fishy, so look out.

Reactions: Griev

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
what happend to my save files?
Reduced to atoms....

If you actually have any, they should still be there in the "hidden app directory". There is nothing in the changelog saying they are no longer compatible with the new version.

If you usually delete save files from your app directory, then that is what happened....

westback83

Feb 8, 2022
Reduced to atoms....

If you actually have any, they should still be there in the "hidden app directory". There is nothing in the changelog saying they are no longer compatible with the new version.

If you usually delete save files from your app directory, then that is what happened....
files still in my renpy folders

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
files still in my renpy folders
Huh?

If your file are there then just load the new version and go load save gmae. The saves are stored in 2 locations the actual game folder itself and "hidden directory". This goes for every Ren'Py game, even though you delete the game, your saves are still saved in a hidden in the Windows app directory.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Looks like the default relations in this new version are set to Stepmom and her daughter / your stepsister, making it more clear what the dev's intentions for the relations are. Thank you for making it more clear!

Reactions: JojodoLolo
3.80 star(s) 26 Votes