matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
have now looked a bit (so about 2h) into the game, i'm aslow reader and beauty connoisseur.:sneaky:

are there any choices later or is it a pure Kinect novel?:unsure:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
have now looked a bit (so about 2h) into the game, i'm aslow reader and beauty connoisseur.:sneaky:

are there any choices later or is it a pure Kinect novel?:unsure:
Yes, there are choices in the game. Some create branching paths, some get you killed. But a lot of the game is just kinetic as you describe.

Reactions: matschbirne

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
Apparently this game will also have to be ignored when too much lez-NTR starts coming here. Then another thing, you shouldn't follow the instructions of that WT-Mod, it leads to all the shitty events, like lesbians, and even for the first time, I'm jealous of the statue that was found in the temple. But even that can be avoided if you don't follow the mod and choose that other woman instead of Arya.

Festus

May 30, 2018
Maybe I am missing something, but after you put in the password and the blue ball shows up what do you do? I have tried clicking on the ball but nothing happens.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Maybe I am missing something, but after you put in the password and the blue ball shows up what do you do? I have tried clicking on the ball but nothing happens.
If the ball is still blue, the password didn't work. It should change to pink when you can use it.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thanks.
Guess I will miss out on the bonus content as I have entered it 5 times and nothing has changed.
So you entered hunt 5 different times and none of those changed it for you? I did that myself with this latest release and all of that unlocked for me. So if that didn't work for you, maybe you could try downloading again from a different mirror or something. IDK, but I can't find any problem with it myself so I guess I can't really help you. That said, at this point, you see the vast majority of girls naked already, so you wouldn't be missing too much TBH.

Festus

May 30, 2018
So you entered hunt 5 different times and none of those changed it for you? I did that myself with this latest release and all of that unlocked for me. So if that didn't work for you, maybe you could try downloading again from a different mirror or something. IDK, but I can't find any problem with it myself so I guess I can't really help you. That said, at this point, you see the vast majority of girls naked already, so you wouldn't be missing too much TBH.
Yeah not too worried about it thanks for the help maybe next release lol

randomname42

May 30, 2017
Hmm, the image quality of the animations with sound are very noticeably worse than the previous versions without sound. I assume it's due to changes in compression to keep file sizes in check, but I'm not sure it's a tradeoff I'd have made.

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
So i tried to start over after i finished the current build with my old save because i find it that MC keep calling Elizabeth Wife(because i set her as Wife before) and it is a strange enough to me that she feels embarassed when she is naked in front of MC considering that she is my wife LOL .

I find out that she is stepmom and Alyssa is stepsister? If that is the case but why MC looks like 40-50yo Murican? His face old enough to be father of Alyssa.

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes