trauts

Aug 12, 2018
looks like there a typo:
While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'elder_2_miss_vn_cumming'.

is supposed to be: 1717761878116.png
I guess QA doesn't exist in part 2

Reactions: indio68

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i chosed VN mode , starting from scratch and ...nothing wrong..didn't see anything wrong or different from season 1 now...i don't know what isses you are facing about...i don't need to click anywhere,mi have only too choose from some answers option

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
wha<t is disturbing is that when i went with the girls to the temple i choosed left path and all went fine no issue at all. and found the artifact , taken it with me, fought the 2 skeleton but when back in the city, at the bar for celebration, alyssa speack as we didn't take the left path (she tell us she had terrorized by jumping the crevice (what?? ) and, even worse .she tell me :maybe we should have taken the artifact with us...WTF!! dev wtf is this shit?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
No idea where to go. The quests system is garbage. Ending clicking every area to see if there is new scene which is stupid. The first episode of the game was good. This sandbox version tbh is crap
play VN and you have no issue apart that game wont recognize some things that hAppened, sadly..like if you tAKE THE ARTIFACT , GAME (ALYSSA) SAYS YOU DIDN'T TAKE IT

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
looks like there a typo:
While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'elder_2_miss_vn_cumming'.

is supposed to be: View attachment 3713312
I guess QA doesn't exist in part 2
same happen to me and i can't proceed now if i choose the option to relax with the elder...damn bug

Last edited:

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Can someone the new post, please:

LOOT LINE, 1st NSFW Preview

LOOT LINE, 1st NSFW Preview

Feb 25, 2022

Ahoy, Patrons!

We are beyond excited to announce the release of our latest creation, "Loot Line"!
This adult visual novel, crafted with love in Ren'py, takes you on a swashbuckling pirate adventure filled with thrilling choices and steamy encounters.

‍☠ About Loot Line ‍☠
Set sail on the high seas with " Loot Line", a choice-driven story where your decisions shape the journey. As a daring pirate captain, you'll navigate treacherous waters, form alliances, and uncover hidden treasures. But beware, danger lurks at every corner, and only the bravest will survive!

Features:Rich
• Narrative:
Dive into a captivating storyline filled with twists, turns, and multiple endings based on your choices.
Adult Themes: Experience intimate and mature scenes that bring the story to life in tantalizing ways.
Pirate Adventures: Explore exotic locations, from mysterious islands to bustling port towns.
Beautiful Art and Sound: Enjoy stunning visuals and immersive soundscapes that transport you to the golden age of piracy.
Unique Characters: Meet a diverse roster of characters, each with their own special abilities.

Download the DEMO ➡

DEMO version contains:
560+ Renders
25+ Sounded Animations
NSFW REPLAY GALLERY
NSFW IMAGE GALLERY
CONTINUE BUTTON
BUTTON OPACITY CHANGER

Patreon post image.png
How to Be the First to Experience:

• Keep an eye out for the upcoming release on Patreon/Discord.
•Keep an eye out for the upcoming release on Patreon/Discord.

Thank you for being a part of our community and for your unwavering support.
We can't wait for you to embark on this unforgettable journey in "Loot Line".
Your feedback and enthusiasm are what drive us to create more amazing content!

Yours,
Candylight

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Wow... there is so little interest for what this dev is doing that nobody even bothered to make a request thread for the new game... and there are request threads for the most basic asset flip unity shit games. What a failure!

Reactions: CriticalDecision
May 19, 2024

Ahoy, Patrons!

We are beyond excited to announce the release of our latest creation, "Loot Line"!
This adult visual novel, crafted with love in Ren'py, takes you on a swashbuckling pirate adventure filled with thrilling choices and steamy encounters.

‍☠ About Loot Line ‍☠
Set sail on the high seas with " Loot Line", a choice-driven story where your decisions shape the journey. As a daring pirate captain, you'll navigate treacherous waters, form alliances, and uncover hidden treasures. But beware, danger lurks at every corner, and only the bravest will survive!

Features:Rich
• Narrative:
Dive into a captivating storyline filled with twists, turns, and multiple endings based on your choices.
Adult Themes: Experience intimate and mature scenes that bring the story to life in tantalizing ways.
Pirate Adventures: Explore exotic locations, from mysterious islands to bustling port towns.
Beautiful Art and Sound: Enjoy stunning visuals and immersive soundscapes that transport you to the golden age of piracy.
Unique Characters: Meet a diverse roster of characters, each with their own special abilities.

Download the DEMO ➡

DEMO version contains:
560+ Renders
25+ Sounded Animations
NSFW REPLAY GALLERY
NSFW IMAGE GALLERY
CONTINUE BUTTON
BUTTON OPACITY CHANGER

View attachment 3788846
How to Be the First to Experience:

• Keep an eye out for the upcoming release on Patreon/Discord.
•Keep an eye out for the upcoming release on Patreon/Discord.

Thank you for being a part of our community and for your unwavering support.
We can't wait for you to embark on this unforgettable journey in "Loot Line".:rolleyes:
Your feedback and enthusiasm are what drive us to create more amazing content!

Yours,
Candylight
Wowsers another bug infested game from Candylight. Can't wait

MrMurkyMumpitz

Dec 17, 2019
At this point I have lost interest completely in The Lust Season 2. The production value is great but it lacks soul.
The sex scenes are missing the build up and are at best just boring.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
A new game, eh? I would have preferred the dev to focus on the second season of TLC, fixing the existing bugs and improving the gameplay. :HideThePain:

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes