jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
seeing as i have seen you complain about quite and criticize quite a few dev decisions i guess you would know all about harassing devs on here
Oh please, I'm not a broken record. If I criticize something, it's relevant to the game and not crying about how f95zone's tag system works and why I disagree with it.

• Angry
Reactions: ThaDude1977

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Oh please, I'm not a broken record. If I criticize something, it's relevant to the game and not crying about how f95zone's tag system works and why I disagree with it.
clearly it is relevant as the site right now is revising the tagging system.

Apr 18, 2018
Yes. You define relationships at the beginning, so you can choose to have two characters be the MC's mom and his sister.
It looks very nice, but are there any more girls, besides the one in the OP?
Because they all look much younger than the MC, so no one will pass for a mom.
Again, I say this just from the images on the OP, so I hope I'm wrong, because it looks nice and interesting.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It looks very nice, but are there any more girls, besides the one in the OP?
Because they all look much younger than the MC, so no one will pass for a mom.
Again, I say this just from the images on the OP, so I hope I'm wrong, because it looks nice and interesting.
The mom is the left girl on the 4th sample image. The redhead is the MC's girlfriend at the beginning of the story, and the blonde is his sister. I'm not going to weigh in on whether they look like the proper age or not, but those are the implied relationships, although I think "stepmother" and "stepsister" are the defaults. Everyone else is a local native girl, so it wouldn't make sense for any of them to be related.

Reactions: Derek Wildstsar

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Agreed. I also don't know about the fact that Alyssa up until now she was a virgin and now after one fuck and a sleep bj she is onto trying girls and one btw is not worth her time. I am all for girl on girl but not here and certainly not Alyssa ever. I wanted her all to myself from start. It doesn't feel right with the lust overdose effect either! Mc should at very least be able to walk and ask bout the situation and join in if he wants cause either way seeing it or ignoring for other scene it still is not very appealing for future content and with just an easy fix to include mc or not take place would be loads better but do you.....
My main issue here is not the fact that she's having some fun with a girl but the fact that she doesn't seem to care about the MC anymore, doesn't seem to care about the fact that they admitted their mutual feelings the night the MC took her virginity.
It's like Candylight Studio totally forgot about the fact that they were both sleeping in the same hut and now she is sleeping naked in another hut with the little nympho. I mean wtf! Not a single discussion between her and the MC about their mutual feelings since that night together (not even counting the morning BJ the day after), like nothing ever happened, like they're back to a basic bro/sis relationship and nothing else. Very frustrating...

Last edited:

Dyonic

May 18, 2018
Wasn't there supposed to be some grand ceremony next update? Fake cliff hanger or am I missing something?

Apr 18, 2018
The mom is the left girl on the 4th sample image. The redhead is the MC's girlfriend at the beginning of the story, and the blonde is his sister. I'm not going to weigh in on whether they look like the proper age or not, but those are the implied relationships, although I think "stepmother" and "stepsister" are the defaults. Everyone else is a local native girl, so it wouldn't make sense for any of them to be related.
Thanks!

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
f95_banner_V2.png
VN Ren'Py
This is the Italian translation of The Lust City [v0.55]

from 4K

Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the game folder into the game directory, replace when asked.
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"

Reactions: inno3d

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Legally you're correct. But in reality it depends on the situation.

If my gf/wife cheated on me with another girl and then told me the next day, i'd be like "oh, that's kinda hawt. Maybe you should include me next time"

But if i was a chick and my bf/husband cheated on me and told me the next day, i'd be like "nuclear war"
I mostly agree, in fact, i think the bad part isn't that she's "spending" some time with her new friend.
It's that she completely forgot the MC and doesn't come to him anymore for some playtime... she was my favorite.

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes