harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Lesbian? Definitely, but NTR? ehhh no? Technically the essence of NTR is about another person, whether a man or a woman, has the intention to "snatch" your LI from you by seducing or corrupting her, but both characters in that scene have already tasted MC's cock so from what I see it merely counts as lesbian having fun with each other, especially since both MC and his stepsis haven't established a formal relationship yet. If you have played the game The Assistant by Backhole, there's a plot where MC's brother got NTRed by his wife's boss (female) who made his wife completely hers and got her to file divorce, and only in this situation imo should be considered as "lesbian-ntr" as you have mentioned. But if you really couldn't bear the scene of two women having sex with each other without MC, you can always choose to have fun with maidens in that case.
By choosing maidens, does it mean that Lesbian scene wont happen at all even in offscreen? I dont think people who have problem with this scene are going to be okay just because if its happens offscreen. So, tell me?

Reactions: battali0n

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Thinking maybe a lesbian Tag is needed now?? Plus some players may feel it could be classed as 'lesbian-ntr' when you go find Alyssa and she is fucking Lapis... Considering Alyssa could now classified as a LI at this point after fucking her (through desire/lust) and waking up to her giving the mc a blowjob I would say this can be rightly seen as ntr. Great renders and story so far but having a LI fucking someone else be it a man or women certainly ruins it for me.
Still a great game but I guess this wont be my cup of tea going forward if lesbian(ntr) is something that is going to be used quite frequently in the future.
Agreed. I also don't know about the fact that Alyssa up until now she was a virgin and now after one fuck and a sleep bj she is onto trying girls and one btw is not worth her time. I am all for girl on girl but not here and certainly not Alyssa ever. I wanted her all to myself from start. It doesn't feel right with the lust overdose effect either! Mc should at very least be able to walk and ask bout the situation and join in if he wants cause either way seeing it or ignoring for other scene it still is not very appealing for future content and with just an easy fix to include mc or not take place would be loads better but do you.....
Bella1_N_Only_SIG.gif Hazel_tcsv-sig - Copy.gif Elena_kg-fan.gif

KennyEnt

Apr 21, 2020
If your focus is incest either mother and sister or sister and niece.... Not sure if any other relations would make much sense..
But you can pick anything you want, just don't blame me if you end up with your tax collector and her hairdresser!
it seems they want to fix this in the future

Uten navn.png

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
There are some things that need explanation in the story, the MC tells Arya he loves her but later tells xyla that all he wants is to get his crew and leave
Not sure anyone would want to leave if he really loves the grand huntress
Also would be nice to be able to re-set relationships in the prefs - I set mine and later wished I did it differently once I was threw a ways into the story
I do like the story however and know it's hard to get everything right the first time

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
Just played the update... LOVED Alyssa and Lapis's scene, kinda knew it would happen as they were becoming good "friends". I hope Zuli gets involved with them too! Would love to see more scenes like that!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
FYI, Candylight, it's a common misconception that the plural of the word shaman is "shamen". This is incorrect: the plural is just shamans. The alternate pronunciation of /ˈʃɑːmən/ (AmPr. ˈshā-mən; phoen. SHAY-muhn) is just a dialectic difference. It's similar to how some people say /ˈplɑːzə/ (AmPr. ˈpla-zə; phoen. PLAH-zuh) while others say /ˈplæzə/ (AmPr. ˈplä-zə; phoen. PLA-zuh) for the word plaza.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I noticed that when a LI request that the MC cum deep inside each time he cums outside. First time I let it slide as a fluke, but second time I'm going to mention it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's a little bit of that kind of mix-up here and there. Usually it's fine, but there are moments that make me raise an eyebrow.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

razardkun

Jan 5, 2022
Wow what shit update , I thought this game could be good, but I was wrong.After the NTR lesbian , in the last update, and now this update,The trend is getting worse every update.
I can say is wasting of time playing this game, this is not a good dev.This goes on to my ignore list.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Wow what shit update , I thought this game could be good, but I was wrong.After the NTR lesbian , in the last update, and now this update,The trend is getting worse every update.
I can say is wasting of time playing this game, this is not a good dev.This goes on to my ignore list.
NTR lesbian. Wtf you talking about willis.
2023-02-13 21_00_51-Whatcha talkin bout Willis - YouTube — Mozilla Firefox.png

I'll need to play it first but i gotta laugh when you say "NTR lesbian".... Are you opposed to hotchicks getting it on? :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes