kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
you know that you can dodge the scene if you just take the option to relief some desire with the maidens right?
but probably you are going to say: "doesn´t matter if it happens on screen or off screen, ntr is ntr and i am out of it" or " i can´t make it unseen anymore so w/e"

in the end you do you
well it is little bit disturbing at least...dev sayed that there will not be NTR so idk what to think about that...still mostly if Li is not exactly cheating on MC to make him jealouse/angry atc., i usualy dont mind girl on girl...just let have girls some fun... but did not played yet and still dont know if i am brave enought to try it cause of some news on forum :-(

Allman

Jan 31, 2021
i am no expert in the definition of ntr nor do i care about ntr in the first place, but i always thought ntr is about Li with another man but i guess you always learn more stuff in life

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Thinking maybe a lesbian Tag is needed now?? Plus some players may feel it could be classed as 'lesbian-ntr' when you go find Alyssa and she is fucking Lapis... Considering Alyssa could now classified as a LI at this point after fucking her (through desire/lust) and waking up to her giving the mc a blowjob I would say this can be rightly seen as ntr. Great renders and story so far but having a LI fucking someone else be it a man or women certainly ruins it for me.
Still a great game but I guess this wont be my cup of tea going forward if lesbian(ntr) is something that is going to be used quite frequently in the future.
thank you for saving me from downloading

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
This is a bit of a hidden gem. All the girls are super attractive, and the story could be building to something interesting. I get the feeling we'll be going full Avatar, joining the natives against the technologically superior outsiders.

Great variety of scenes with the hotties. My only regret is that my first shot at the gorgeous Xana was after we'd both been disfigured by that water. I want a rematch with her real body.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
LOL! The introduction has a christmas song in the background.
Well, actually it's a potpouri of tunes, but one of them is "God Rest You Merry, Gentlemen".

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Funny how the necklace seems to make the ladies give themselves to the MC, but even without it they were already committed :ROFLMAO:

Good game, though. Can't wait to take Alyssa to that pooll.... Double D's Alyssa :love: :ROFLMAO:

2023-01-16 16_30_27-The Lust City.png

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Thinking maybe a lesbian Tag is needed now?? Plus some players may feel it could be classed as 'lesbian-ntr' when you go find Alyssa and she is fucking Lapis... Considering Alyssa could now classified as a LI at this point after fucking her (through desire/lust) and waking up to her giving the mc a blowjob I would say this can be rightly seen as ntr. Great renders and story so far but having a LI fucking someone else be it a man or women certainly ruins it for me.
Still a great game but I guess this wont be my cup of tea going forward if lesbian(ntr) is something that is going to be used quite frequently in the future.
Hmm....well I chose the tent with two girls choice during my playthrough. So, can MC join in with Alyssa's lesbian action...or is it a forced voyeurism moment only?

And if he can't, then I'm kind of on the side of...I don't care for those kinds of scenes, unless MC can be part of it. I would consider that lesbian-ntr sharing content, as MC is actually being blocked out of action, because some other girl is the one sexually sating his love interest (Again, sharing a love interest). Definitely will cause some issues with some of the anti three letter crowd.

Last edited:

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Lesbian? Definitely, but NTR? ehhh no? Technically the essence of NTR is about another person, whether a man or a woman, has the intention to "snatch" your LI from you by seducing or corrupting her, but both characters in that scene have already tasted MC's cock so from what I see it merely counts as lesbian having fun with each other, especially since both MC and his stepsis haven't established a formal relationship yet. If you have played the game The Assistant by Backhole, there's a plot where MC's brother got NTRed by his wife's boss (female) who made his wife completely hers and got her to file divorce, and only in this situation imo should be considered as "lesbian-ntr" as you have mentioned. But if you really couldn't bear the scene of two women having sex with each other without MC, you can always choose to have fun with maidens in that case.

Kinell

Aug 5, 2019
What's with the Christmas music playing? hope it doesn't play "God Rest Thee Merry Gentleman" through the whole thing!

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
What's with the Christmas music playing? hope it doesn't play "God Rest Thee Merry Gentleman" through the whole thing!
So far it does. I think it's a nice adaptation though, even if it's originally a typical christmas carol, whoever plays it managed to make it sound not-christmassy.

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
And there it is, as always an LI (specifically a (step)relative) is forced into Lesbianism :rolleyes:

Edit: And yes, by F95 standards this is NTR. Simply replace the woman with a man and there you have it, an effed up thread of people "boycotting" the game.

Last edited:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Well crap i downloaded this before last update and thought i finally found a good VN but if Lesbian NTR is in this then i'm out. That is such BS. I don't like lesbian/Bi content in the first place. Another VN ruined by Lesbian/Bi sharing crap. No Li's should ever have fun without MC involved and should not be in relationship with each other, Li or not.

Last edited:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Well crap i downloaded this before last update and thought i finally found a good VN but if Lesbian NTR is in this then i'm out. That is such BS. I don't like lesbian/Bi content in the first place. Another VN ruined by Lesbian/Bi sharing crap. No Li's should ever have fun without MC involved and should not be in relationship with each other, Li or not.
Well, No!
I like lesbian content in the 2nd (or was it the 3rd?) place and the games benefit from them a lot. So adding it, 1st removes you from the game (ok actually I don't care), 2nd adds some spice to the vanilla.
And the relationsships the girls are having is their cup of tea, you can only decide if you want to play the game, not what they are doing....
I think you should be happy that the MC is not gay and get's anal penetration from other man, dildos or strapons. Comparing to this, I'm sure you can deal with girls kissing each other!

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Well, No!
I like lesbian content in the 2nd (or was it the 3rd?) place and the games benefit from them a lot. So adding it, 1st removes you from the game (ok actually I don't care), 2nd adds some spice to the vanilla.
And the relationsships the girls are having is their cup of tea, you can only decide if you want to play the game, not what they are doing....
I think you should be happy that the MC is not gay and get's anal penetration from other man, dildos or strapons. Comparing to this, I'm sure you can deal with girls kissing each other!
Nah, Imma pass.

Reactions: battali0n

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
What "relations" should I go for? Everyone has its prefer taste I know that, but I just wanna know. I'll probably end up overthinking as usual.

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes