HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
whether or not the relationships were clear from the beginning it is clear they were not related thus all would be fine if the MC becomes the savior of the all Amazon women tribe and takes Arya as his own with the others Alyssa, Elizabeth and Sophia as his mistresses - the only thing I'm not sure of is the role his other male companion takes in this story.
Considering that the dev have stated that there is incest and we get the option to name the relationships they are obviously meant to be related somehow.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Considering that the dev have stated that there is incest and we get the option to name the relationships they are obviously meant to be related somehow.
I agree with you. The dialogs are not written to support incest or for that matter any relationship. It needs to be cleared up.

Reactions: H1M

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
one of the native girls looks alot like my fav TAC girl, Anne. and..she is not a whore, which i like her even more..

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I've seen this game in the latest updates a couple of times and the renders look good but the kinetic novel tag worries me a little bit. Are there plans to add weird shit like NTR or sharing? I don't really care too much if a game has that kind of stuff if it's avoidable but since this is a kinetic novel, it would be nice to know what types of fetishes are planned.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheLustCity-0.5-4K
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
If I understand this right, there is no new "story content" in 0.5 compared to 0.48?

According to the change log, bug fixes and they added sound effects now. Actually a few other things.

Added translation to German
175+ animations with sound effects (and many more to come in future updates)
Added background sounds and ambient music
Fixed minor bugs in code

• Hey there
Reactions: PPLayer

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
According to the change log, bug fixes and they added sound effects now. Actually a few other things.
I saw the change log too ... therefor I was hoping for an answer from someone who has downloaded and played the v0.5 ... just want to be sure that I can skip this "quality update" and wait for the next one with new story content ;)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I saw the change log too ... therefor I was hoping for an answer from someone who has downloaded and played the v0.5 ... just want to be sure that I can skip this "quality update" and wait for the next one with new story content ;)
Sorry bout' that, most don't ever read those spoiler tags in the OP. It sure sounds like QOL update, doesn't look like the game is all that popular. I think the women are hot :p

Reactions: PPLayer

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Sorry bout' that, most don't ever read those spoiler tags in the OP. It sure sounds like QOL update, doesn't look like the game is all that popular. I think the women are hot :p
Dont worry ... Thx for answering anyway ;)
I hope that this game´s will catch up soon and find more audience ... because you are right -> most of the girls are pretty hot in the lookings-department (y)

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes