May 27, 2017
Damn, who snuck Chapter 3 in here without telling us!? :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I started a new save, and the same thing happened with Alyssa as well. If you wake up, MC stops her and gets upset like they didn't bonk the night before. I'm assuming it's a bug, or the dev has rewritten the scene to retcon their relationship.

Maevos

May 4, 2019
I hate beating a dead horse but the relationships are quite confusing. The MC refers to Elizabeth as Ms. C at first and not in a joking manner so I'm thinking that there is a boss / employee relationship between them. They are not intimate at that point either so this makes the most sense to me right now.

MC is obviously in a romantic relationship with Sophia so there is also that. Finally I think Alyssa is either a sister or a daughter to Elizabeth or maybe a niece but there is definitely a familial connection between them and she is most likely a "friend" to MC? This one is the hardest because it depends on Elizabeth's connection to the MC.

I am just making assumptions based on the conversation at the tent earlier in the game. I wish this was easier. :unsure:

Reactions: H1M and wiijay

filochard

Feb 1, 2018

HO-HO-HO, happy Friday!

Hope you all had an awesome week!
Santa came in town and left a little present for you! We hope it will make your holidays even happier!

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

"CHRISTMAS SPECIAL" is out!
It is in 4K and available for all our Patrons for PC, Mac and Android!

Join us and take a look at Santa's workshop and his workers! One of them tried to be naughty little thief, but Santa knows how to deal with it! ‍

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

HO-HO-HO and we have a more presents for you!
"The Lust City" is available in Spanish and French!
Everyone who wants to play our game on different language, your time has come! We implemented beside English two more languages, so players can choose what they prefer! But... We are not stopping there! We are going to add more translations into the game really really soon! ❤
We opened channel on Discord for spelling mistakes! Feel free to post there every wild encounter!
"The Lust City" got completely new interface!
We decided to make an overhaul on our interface to make it look even better! Tell us what you think about it! Feel free to DM us and leave a feedback!
Also we optimized size of our game so players don't have to download big files!

We are giving our best to make this game even better day by day! We are very grateful for support and love you are giving us! Thank you for everything!
make it look even better! Tell us what you think about it! Feel free to DM us and leave a feedback!
Also we optimized size of our game so players don't have to download big files!

We are giving our best to make this game even better day by day! We are very grateful for support and love you are giving us! Thank you for everything!

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I don't understand why a lot of devs do these Christmas specials. They're just a waste of time. Just continue the story.
To cover they backs if we wait to long for updates or to present some work in front of paying supporters. And yes it’s just waste of time for most of us

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
the game looks promising but the relationship with the characters is strange when you are talking to Elizabeth you call her Ms.C which implies that she is a teacher or someting else, but if you put that she is a teacher or something in the dialog you call her her for that adjective in some time in the dialogue, the same thing for Alyssa if you put her with your sister, as if you had met her a short time ago and that now after a while you can call her sister it is very confusing, sorry for the confusion with the text but even I don't know how to put what happens in the game with decent words. I couldn't keep reading this text so when he asked how I would refer to them, I put the names, it looks much better and it doesn't seem so depleted.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Interesting game so far

Some good looking females in the game as well

Interesting to see how the female only tribe will handle the MC

Also wondering what will happen to that other guy in the mc his team

Will keep a eye on this

May 23, 2020
Only one femdom scene, that by the way it's almost vanilla if you look at the images alone. Vaginal sex in the first femdom scene is always a bad sign. No foot worship if i recall correctly (I skiped the femdom scene because It's from last version, no new femdom this update). I think there is facesitting in the only scene, but while the other girl blows you. So... the femdom is with two girls that are just introduced and jumps straight to the sex scene, no build up, and it cointains too much vanilla or maledom sex. And this if you chose "I desire submission". I chose submission at the start of the game but the game gave me 8 sex scenes aprox all with the different girls giving me blowjobs or being fucked, with 0 femdom dialogue. So, not a game I can recommend to femdom fans for 1 mediocre scene.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes