bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Better written than 90% of the games on here. Did find one error. A spot where Alyssa calls us MC instead of the name we chose, after she shows up at the temple village.

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: xXwankerXx

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
What incest content type?
There are two characters that you can determine their relationship to you, be it mother and sister, aunt and cousin, sister and younger sister or something non-incest. It is obviously written to go the incest way, so I just chose sister and baby sister(fit character limits and differentiate the two, she is obviously of age)

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
There are two characters that you can determine their relationship to you, be it mother and sister, aunt and cousin, sister and younger sister or something non-incest. It is obviously written to go the incest way, so I just chose sister and baby sister(fit character limits and differentiate the two, she is obviously of age)
That's what I tried too, with Sis and little sis but the conversation in the tent made no sense. The MC calling Elizabeth "Ms. C" and her saying "You and call me Sis" and "You can treat Alysa her like your little sis now". If your going to let the players chose relationships it's probably not a good idea to write a scene that kind of tries to undermine those choices.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
No currently you can't pick the girl ... pretty kinetic. The only choice that is given before a sex scene is to be dominant / submersive.
Oh, well shit. Just what we need, more railraded lewd content. The only reason I tried this was because of the post on the DS patreon about the colab. It seems like this one is going to be very rigid by comparison.

On a side not. I'm from America and wondering if other parts of the world don't use siblings names while speaking to them. Do other cultures not address them with their names? Where I'm from for example you would say something like "Morning, Elizabeth. How was your night?" But here it's like "Morning, Sister. How was your night?". Or is it just that the relationships are handled poorly? You know, wannabe incest.

Reactions: bruce555

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I don't want to complain but I guess this isn't for me. I just got to the part in the tent where from out of nowhere there is a pre-establish relationship of sorts with Sofia. May have been a good idea to include that in her introduction. I'm sure most people will be fine with it but if the game is going to "helpfully" dictate who I'm interested in then I'll pass. I'm not looking for a KN.

janci

Oct 9, 2022

View attachment 2039233
The Lust City
Overview:
"The Lust City" is an adult game full of adventure, exploration, suspense and intimacy. You’re a seasoned explorer on a mission with your expedition crew into the deep jungle. You seek an ancient temple lost to time, and you’re certain you can find it–especially with the support of your crew.
However, the jungle has a way of distorting one’s goals, and obscuring the path. Will you and your crew find the temple lost to time, or something else entirely?

Chapter 3 is available to download on Patreon and Subscribestar! All the other chapters of the game and their updates and fixes will be also available through Patreon and Subscribestar!

Thread Updated: 2022-11-04
Release Date: 2022-10-06
Developer: Candylight Studio - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 3
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android (All available on our Patreon and Subscribestar channel)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
:
MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac:
MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN

Full HD

Win/Linux: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac:
MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Android:
MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN

* This version is released by the developer, but not published by the developer.

View attachment 1972655 View attachment 1972661 View attachment 1972663 View attachment 1972667 View attachment 1972670 View attachment 1972671 View attachment 2039226 View attachment 2039227 View attachment 2039228
great update, thank you beautifully :)

Zoran89

Aug 20, 2020
The only choice that is given before a sex scene is to be dominant / submersive.
LMAO, Now I imagined a guy between a woman's legs, going
"AROOO-GAH AROOO-GAH AROOO-GAH ALL HANDS TO YOUR STATIONS, WATCH DECK CLEAR, ALL HATCHES SECURED. FORWARD PLANES AT 5 DEGREES. DIVE! DIVE! DIVE!"

While incredibly amusing, I have my doubts whether she would react positively to this type of roleplay xD

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
I can see Jyra being the downfall of the city(again)
And I dont understand how mc cousin(I chose cousin as her hole) and this mercenary(I guess they re working with Damian) got close to the city if the guards are always watching the surroundings

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes