Lorric17

May 25, 2017
As for Elizabeth's role I put "long lost nanny". Had to edit the script file to allow more than 12 chars. Let's see if it holds up :)

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
My redemption arc was more of a redemption slump.
Pretty much describes most of what DnD foisted off on us the last two seasons. They poison-pilled it so bad for me I have no intention of watching HoD. It being a prequel already made me disinclined, since they are just glorified railroads leading you to 'Now'. And that "Now" is GoT, season 7&8.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
4K in Renpy? I'm laughing my fucking ass off. The way it uses media must make it ultra slow. Specifically since 4K wasn't even a thing when the interpreter and pygame which Renpy runs on was developed
Not like most ppl even have 4k monitors yet. Not everyone can afford to be early adopters.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
It would make much more sense to have Elisabeth as a "wife", her being remarried to you since two years earlier and her daughter as your stepdaughter from the dialogue I've seen.

edit. And sofia as your ... secret lover I guess? Hmm. Regardless of choice it doesn't seem to work particularly well. This thing needs the dialogues and relations patched pronto.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
So the biggest question is how do they reproduce if there hasn't been a man since they reclaimed their place?

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Not bad, but the dev says choices will have consequences, but there are barely any choices or divergent paths so far, just "see scene" or not type of choices.

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Looks interesting, but if we're going to be given the choice to set relationships then we should be given a hint as to what they should be (e.g. Default is Landlady, Roommate, etc.) I see some posts making some educated guesses, but none of them seem to be working real well, so I'll bookmark the thread and check back periodically to see if/when there's some clarification given. Cheers.

testilcites

Jun 6, 2017
Does anyone know why image are displaying messed up like this? This has happened in a few renpy games for me lately.
screenshot0011.png

SoonAtHome

Sep 22, 2020
what every character is supposed to be to mc?
considering the age of the protagonists on the picture it could be
low incest lvl >
Elisabeth : wife and Alyssia : sister-in-law (Eli's young sister)
or
high incest lvl>
Elisabeth : sister and Alyssia : niece (Eli's daughter)

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes