May 23, 2020
Only one femdom scene, that by the way it's almost vanilla if you look at the images alone. Vaginal sex in the first femdom scene is always a bad sign. No foot worship if i recall correctly (I skiped the femdom scene because It's from last version, no new femdom this update). I think there is facesitting in the only scene, but while the other girl blows you. So... the femdom is with two girls that are just introduced and jumps straight to the sex scene, no build up, and it cointains too much vanilla or maledom sex. And this if you chose "I desire submission". I chose submission at the start of the game but the game gave me 8 sex scenes aprox all with the different girls giving me blowjobs or being fucked, with 0 femdom dialogue. So, not a game I can recommend to femdom fans for 1 mediocre scene.

ddfd

Jun 24, 2018
Well, with update 4 none of the potential relationship options make sense.

With a wife/stepdaughter relationship and thinking the MC is a sleazebag that will bang anyone, you could kinda get through the introduction scene with some clunky dialogue. But update 4 makes it clear that you've never banged Elizabeth before and it's treated as taboo, making her a relative. Which doesn't make sense with the intro dialogue.

It would be nice if someone made the dialogue actually make sense with a patch but I'm not sure the game will ever get big enough for someone to bother with it.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Only one femdom scene, that by the way it's almost vanilla if you look at the images alone. Vaginal sex in the first femdom scene is always a bad sign. No foot worship if i recall correctly (I skiped the femdom scene because It's from last version, no new femdom this update). I think there is facesitting in the only scene, but while the other girl blows you. So... the femdom is with two girls that are just introduced and jumps straight to the sex scene, no build up, and it cointains too much vanilla or maledom sex. And this if you chose "I desire submission". I chose submission at the start of the game but the game gave me 8 sex scenes aprox all with the different girls giving me blowjobs or being fucked, with 0 femdom dialogue. So, not a game I can recommend to femdom fans for 1 mediocre scene.
Thanks for that info bud (y) (y)

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
What does the bonus code do to the story? There is no mention to it's purpose.

May 23, 2020
What does the bonus code do to the story? There is no mention to it's purpose.
I think it's the unnecessary green icon in the upper corner of the screen that let's you at times see the nude images of the girls for that specific render. With no relation to the story or dialogue change. It's just activating X Rays randomly without a mention of it in the story.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Capt OA

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Candylight Studio

I can't come up with any relationship combination that makes sense with the dialogue.
Looks like no one else can either, so why not just tell us what it is supposed to be?
It's clearly written very poorly if no one can work it out.

Reactions: H1M

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Candylight Studio

I can't come up with any relationship combination that makes sense with the dialogue.
Looks like no one else can either, so why not just tell us what it is supposed to be?
Doesn't seem like the dev is actively answering questions on here, you'll probably have better luck on Patreon or Discord.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
This dialog situation with relationships makes no sense, I can't even figure out how to make it worded being non-incest and make sense

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
This dialog situation with relationships makes no sense, I can't even figure out how to make it worded being non-incest and make sense
Candylight Studio

I Guess they forgot the other way around :oops:

The problem with the relationships system, is that it is a one way street, it's only between the 2 woman that it's both way's,

So basicaly, they have a relation toward you ( e.x.; sister/ girl friend) but you are not related to her (e.x.; brother/ boy friend).

Jan 15, 2019
This game relationships are very confusing. You met one person on one adventure and she's your...... I mean if you met her somewhere obviously she's nothing a work mate. So then you met this other person on another adventure and she is......to this first person? Again the answer would be nothing another work mate. Am I supposed to be magically related to these people I just met on different adventures all over the world? :unsure:

Damn, just noticed a bunch of people have said similar things.

Last edited:

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
This game relationships are very confusing. You met one person on one adventure and she's your...... I mean if you met her somewhere obviously she's nothing a work mate. So then you met this other person on another adventure and she is......to this first person? Again the answer would be nothing another work mate. Am I supposed to be magically related to these people I just met on different adventures all over the world? :unsure:

Damn, just noticed a bunch of people have said similar things.
Yeah that neds fixing with a patch that actually sets it properly and gives you the correct set up, met them on an adventure...

Azaoura

Sep 11, 2017
So what did yall put for the relationships? I'm not sure what to put and the first time I did it, it didn't make much sense lol

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
whether or not the relationships were clear from the beginning it is clear they were not related thus all would be fine if the MC becomes the savior of the all Amazon women tribe and takes Arya as his own with the others Alyssa, Elizabeth and Sophia as his mistresses - the only thing I'm not sure of is the role his other male companion takes in this story.

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes