Acesaw

May 11, 2017
It's been a while since I played it, but I think it's basically whatever your fancy desires.
i played on v0.2 but i was kinda lost there since it make no since in putting them as relative since dialogs never metion any form that is related to some kind of a family.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i played on v0.2 but i was kinda lost there since it make no since in putting them as relative since dialogs never metion any form that is related to some kind of a family.
Yip, that seems to be the main complainlt about it, not really setup for family friendly as it doesn't make much sense. Seems like the fantasy family aspect is just a toss in for folks who like it.

Reactions: dervalle007

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Yip, that seems to be the main complainlt about it, not really setup for family friendly as it doesn't make much sense. Seems like the fantasy family aspect is just a toss in for folks who like it.
Welp ty for replying broda ima go and fish around maybe i will find some fapp materials that i can restock up. Running pretty low on em materials nowdays.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Welp ty for replying broda ima go and fish around maybe i will find some fapp materials that i can restock up. Running pretty low on em materials nowdays.
Haha, hey still I think the models in this game are pretty hot myself :)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is incest well done?
Don't think so as that's the main complaint about it, if you read back a page and few posts up, there isn't any real defined way to call the 2 LI's, it's basically whatever your fantasy is. You can call them both Grandma if that's what you into :D

Last edited:

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
I've seen this game in the latest updates a couple of times and the renders look good but the kinetic novel tag worries me a little bit. Are there plans to add weird shit like NTR or sharing? I don't really care too much if a game has that kind of stuff if it's avoidable but since this is a kinetic novel, it would be nice to know what types of fetishes are planned.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Thinking maybe a lesbian Tag is needed now?? Plus some players may feel it could be classed as 'lesbian-ntr' when you go find Alyssa and she is fucking Lapis... Considering Alyssa could now classified as a LI at this point after fucking her (through desire/lust) and waking up to her giving the mc a blowjob I would say this can be rightly seen as ntr. Great renders and story so far but having a LI fucking someone else be it a man or women certainly ruins it for me.
Still a great game but I guess this wont be my cup of tea going forward if lesbian(ntr) is something that is going to be used quite frequently in the future.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Thinking maybe a lesbian Tag is needed now?? Plus some players may feel it could be classed as 'lesbian-ntr' when you go find Alyssa and she is fucking Lapis... Considering Alyssa could now classified as a LI at this point after fucking her and waking up to her giving the mc a blowjob I would say this can be rightly seen as ntr. Great renders and story so far but having a LI fucking someone else be it at a man or women certainly ruins it for me.
Still a great game but I guess this wont be my cup of tea going forward if lesbian(ntr) is something that is going to be used quite frequently in the future.
Welp was gonna download it but it looks like lesbo ntr strikes again..

thanks for this info.

gonna pass then.

Last edited:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Welp was gonna download it but it looks like lesbo ntr strikes again..

thanks for this info.
I would say give this a go to be fair it's a good game.... But if you can't see past what I experienced and get the same feeling by this content that I do, then maybe give it a pass....

I wouldn't like to sway anyone from trying the game its just something that i personally don't like.
I wish the dev(s) goodluck with the game and hope it gets tagged appropriatly or future tags be revealed, so no more players will be dissapointed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ursus4321

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
So, this update was just adding the translation and sound effects? Still ends at the same point as .48, right?

Allman

Jan 31, 2021
I would say give this a go to be fair it's a good game.... But if you can't see past what I experienced and get the same feeling by this content that I do, then maybe give it a pass....

I wouldn't like to sway anyone from trying the game its just something that i personally don't like.
I wish the dev(s) goodluck with the game and hope it gets tagged appropriatly or future tags be revealed, so no more players will be dissapointed.

you know that you can dodge the scene if you just take the option to relief some desire with the maidens right?
but probably you are going to say: "doesn´t matter if it happens on screen or off screen, ntr is ntr and i am out of it" or " i can´t make it unseen anymore so w/e"

in the end you do you

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
you know that you can dodge the scene if you just take the option to relief some desire with the maidens right?
but probably you are going to say: "doesn´t matter if it happens on screen or off screen, ntr is ntr and i am out of it" or " i can´t make it unseen anymore so w/e"

in the end you do you
well it is little bit disturbing at least...dev sayed that there will not be NTR so idk what to think about that...still mostly if Li is not exactly cheating on MC to make him jealouse/angry atc., i usualy dont mind girl on girl...just let have girls some fun... but did not played yet and still dont know if i am brave enought to try it cause of some news on forum :-(

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes