-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Lesbian tag. If it's a male protagonist harem game with the lesbian tag, it's a safe bet that it has the "bi LI trope" because why else would there be lesbian content in a harem game? Not sure why the harem tag is missing though, that seems a silly oversight on the dev's part. MC is railing the whole cast with zero conflict between anyone, and trying to make a non-harem game out of this storyline so far would just be silly.
Not necessarily something the dev left off. Even if a dev has control over the thread for their game, staff, moderators, and uploaders all can update the tags. If there are tags missing, you can request their addition by clicking Report on the OP (like you see on my post here in the bottom left). Choose "Other" for the reason in the form that comes up, and then in the text box, indicate any tag(s) you feel a game should have, with an explanation of why. (Obviously, here you could just say something like "The MC is having sex with many women, and most — all? — of them know about it and are fine with it" or something similar.)

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
I see virgin tag, who's the virgin ?
Alyssa, the main blonde, If I remember correctly. It's not actually much of a factor in anything though and you'd never know it by how quickly things escalate shortly into the first encounter with her and thereafter.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Alyssa, the main blonde, If I remember correctly. It's not actually much of a factor in anything though and you'd never know it by how quickly things escalate shortly into the first encounter with her and thereafter.
The step-sister?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lesbian tag. If it's a male protagonist harem game with the lesbian tag, it's a safe bet that it has the "bi LI trope" because why else would there be lesbian content in a harem game? Not sure why the harem tag is missing though, that seems a silly oversight on the dev's part. MC is railing the whole cast with zero conflict between anyone, and trying to make a non-harem game out of this storyline so far would just be silly.
The tag bit I think is up to F95 cast and crew, while the dev might have thread privileges/access, they don't comment here since the released the game here. Safe to say, the best course of action if you want things to change is to go to the first post, report, other, and explain why tags should be added/changed (this goes for all and any games here if dev has thread access or not) as in most things they don't play this game.

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Amazingly good game, with perfect female models and smooth animations. Also very sexy sounds during scenes, good job (y) Different paths and outcomes give some unpredictability, but I am keen on experiencing all the sexy content. So, it would be nice to have some possibility or at least hints, what I am going to miss in one or other way. But in general I loved the game:love:

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
I am keen on experiencing all the sexy content. So, it would be nice to have some possibility or at least hints, what I am going to miss in one or other way. But in general I loved the game:love:
Have you tried the WT Mod? It lets you see pretty much all the content in one go (at least last version I tried it did a good job of it), though I think there were still a couple spots where saving and trying different options is required but not much of a a bother.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Have you tried the WT Mod? It lets you see pretty much all the content in one go (at least last version I tried it did a good job of it), though I think there were still a couple spots where saving and trying different options is required but not much of a a bother.
I used the mod this version and it gave me all the scenes(y)

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
Love the game obviously but my poor old computer can't handle the 4k so animations are juddery - any tips on how I can smoothe them out without a new graphics card?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
my poor old computer can't handle the 4k
Download Full HD (1920x1080) version
Yes! I totally agree! I run the Full HD in 1080p and the images flow like melted butter and still look amazing!
I highly recommend it! This AVN is far too hot to put up with screen stutter! Match 1080p with 1080p.
Your cpu and gpu will thank you as will your drive for the smaller, more manageable file size. :)
Adventure ever on my friends, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: TheDick69+

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
That said, if you do not like girl on girl action mixed with the girl on girl on boy action, this title is not for you.
What we need is polyamory (also we need some changes on the list of tags), the dev said "it will be a harem game" but is complete wrong with the definition, i downloaded the game thinking that was avoidable, and by the looks is not.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
What we need is polyamory (also we need some changes on the list of tags), the dev said "it will be a harem game" but is complete wrong with the definition, i downloaded the game thinking that was avoidable, and by the looks is not.
I get that some people aren't into the girl on girl thing and I think it is always better when devs make that stuff avoidable. But I don't get where people got this idea that it's not a harem because the girls are sexual with each other. Even in the dictionary definition it just says that is a group of women that share the same man. The harem tag is perfectly fine here.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I get that some people aren't into the girl on girl thing and I think it is always better when devs make that stuff avoidable. But I don't get where people got this idea that it's not a harem because the girls are sexual with each other. Even in the dictionary definition it just says that is a group of women that share the same man. The harem tag is perfectly fine here.
It's so annoying. Takes all my willpower to not argue everytime I see that complaint. A harem IS a type of polyamory...

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The tags on top of every title's OP on this site are determined and placed there by F95zone, NOT the dev nor the person posting the files. The tags that get placed there on display are based on F95zone site definitions and do not necessarily represent your own personal head canon or definitions of any such terms. They are determined by this site alone.

All keying off of my post did was irritate me. You have accomplished nothing. Please do not drag me into further debate on this matter. Phat out:alien:

haremwincest

Mar 11, 2023
Aren't all the girls in the city virgin too? Considering they last saw a man decades ago. Only jyra and xyla seems to be the oldest ones who may not be virgins.

Edit : I read the conversation again and the war happened even before Arya's mother was born. So there are no men in city since Arya's grandmother's time.

Till where I've completed they haven't talked about how they get pregnant. Do they use prisoners? Do they go out of their city and find someone to get pregnant? Do they even have casual sex with outsiders men or it is strictly for reproduction?

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I complete agree with the avoidable (for me is what make any game great), but there is a difference, harem is focused on the male all the extra is if the male want (lesbian/gay for example) is more the guy "control everything", polyamory is everyone of the group with everyone and nobody care, you can say in some terms that harem is the selfish version of polyamory.

haremwincest

Mar 11, 2023
This is the chain of events.
1) There is an LI
2) MC had sex with her.
3) MC had sex with an another girl.
4) MC was searching for this LI but he found her having sex with girl mentioned in 2nd point.
5) MC leave them to give them 'privacy'. The scene continues and we see a full blown out sex scene between them.
6) LI was having sex with an another girl behind MC's back
7) Girl asks LI to come and sleep with her in her room so that they can do it all day
8) LI used to sleep with MC. Now she sleeps with this girl.
9) Both sleep naked next to each other. She literally stole away LI from MC. She shouldn't get a pussy pass just because she's a girl.

you may add NTR tag and have in OP that NTR tag is because of Lesbian NTR.

People may argue that it's a city without any men so girls fuck each other. My argument is
1) LIs don't belong to the city
2) Side chicks may fuck girls if they were already in lesbian relationships. Their sex scenes must be avoidable/skippable though. Lesbian scenes don't do much for me.
3) Main LIs shouldn't fuck anyone, be it a man or a woman. This also includes arya. She loves MC. having sex with someone behind his back should definitely be counted as NTR.

Gagamode

Apr 4, 2019
I think the quality of the game is very good. and it's fun too. But the translation into German could still be improved. You probably use a translator program like I do. I would like to help you to improve the translation. 5 stars from me ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Reactions: PapaPhat
3.80 star(s) 26 Votes