Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
My only complaint is that my computer really doesn't like your menus. It struggles with the animations too, but she's an old girl and I somewhat expect that, menus aren't usually a problem though.

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
If your rig stutters after VN download thru Full HD (1920x1080) link,
then it's about a time to think ~ upgrades - even Steam will not work
on PCs running on Win 7/8/8.1 from next January 1st; get some juice.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
This shit is missing the ntr tag. mods are so fucking incosistent with that smh. Sunshine of love and seducing the devil got it for lesbian ntr but this one is getting a pass for some reason. Well for those that search the thread: there is untagged lesbian ntr here, MC's girl goes behind mcs back to fuck another girl, and it is said that it is not a one time thing since she will leave mcs place to go live with the other girl so they can fuck more frequently LmAo.
Just letting people know so they dont get a shitty surprise like I did, this is going to the ignore list. See ya.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm serious. Mc looks like he had 3 grandchildren here and you telling me he is the young protagonist?
I don't think he looks like he's a grandfather at all. Older, yes. Did someone say he was young? I just assumed he was around 30 or something — he does talk about / think about how he's been on several (many?) archaeological adventures, so he can't be that young.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I don't think he looks like he's a grandfather at all. Older, yes. Did someone say he was young? I just assumed he was around 30 or something — he does talk about / think about how he's been on several (many?) archaeological adventures, so he can't be that young.
You are right on target, my friend! :devilish: I can't remember if MC's age is specified in game or not however I gathered from the dialogue that he's somewhere in the neighborhood of 28-32 so 30 is right in that range. If 30 seems like an old grandpa, that person should NOT be on this site and it is past their bed time!
Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The quote below is what it says on the OP. "Seasoned Explorer" tells me he is not some college kid but not yet an old man like me either. So, 30 sounds about right. ;)(y)

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

You’re a seasoned explorer on a mission with your expedition crew into the deep jungle.
Gotta love the lovely ladies in THIS game for sure!!! And yes, I do have a favorite! :devilish::love::devilish::love::devilish:
Screenshot 2023-05-15 213555.png Screenshot 2023-05-15 213626.png Screenshot 2023-05-15 213734.png

Last edited:

EmulatorB

Oct 8, 2022
You are right on target, my friend! :devilish: I can't remember if MC's age is specified in game or not however I gathered from the dialogue that he's somewhere in the neighborhood of 28-32 so 30 is right in that range. If 30 seems like an old grandpa, that person should NOT be on this site and it is past their bed time!
Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It doesn't matter what the text says, the look is certainly not 30s or even 40s. The same with some games and girls; you can write down as many times as you want that she's 18 or 19 when she looks like a 10 yr old grl.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It doesn't matter what the text says, the look is certainly not 30s or even 40s. The same with some games and girls; you can write down as many times as you want that she's 18 or 19 when she looks like a 10 yr old grl.
There are no models in this title that appear to be under legal age. IDK WTF you are talking about. I'm setting you to ignore status now. Have a nice life...

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Is the buff guy their eunuch manservant or something? It's kind of hilarious how MC basically keep fucking left and right and the dude is such a non-sexual entity.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLustCity-0.82
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Badgerlad

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
CODE FROM THE OP: "Bonus Content": piece

The Lust City [v0.82] [Candylight Studio]

COMPRESSED: 4K VERSiON:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

----------------------------------------------------------

COMPRESSED: FULLHD VERSiON:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I wonder if that were a swooping statement for more people to support the game...I have it wish listed on Steam, very nice it's coming there.
Well, "a kind hero" used on this forum generally means "someone give me this game for free, please", so I assume by "support" they actually mean "understand their lack of money" or something. So a bit of a cheeky response, I admit.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, "a kind hero" used on this forum generally means "someone give me this game for free, please", so I assume by "support" they actually mean "understand their lack of money" or something. So a bit of a cheeky response, I admit.
Yeah, hard to gauge what they meant, that's just the way I took it, but hey, no harm, no foul :coffee:

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes