xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
SuperPerv96 ; Yes how my friend said, She is Stepmom, but it doesn't matter much since you can name the Relship to your liking at the beginning, how another user pointed out!
Anyway best thing is you fuck an entire tribe of Hoties in the jungle :devilish: :devilish:

Reactions: PapaPhat

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
is there sex with the mom yet and does incest fit into the story or does it come across as fake if you make relationships that way?

CHRIST11170

Oct 13, 2022
I am French and I read English very badly and I have a problem with the French version, apparently all the animations (at least the one I watched) are in English. Did I miss something. Thanks for any help

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Bruh the protagonist looks like he is in his 40s, why does he have a mom that looks younger than him?

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
What's the deal with this game? I liked the models so I played through it but it feels like half the dialog is missing? Characters speak like they forgot what happened yesterday or what their personality was supposed to be. And the whole relationship thing gets forgotten and then randomly brought up.
Am I missing something? Was this translated from a different language?

Reactions: jaysun

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Agreed. I didn't realize my RTX 3070 is a rotorcraft vehicle until I turned on the 4K version and it tried to fly away.:ROFLMAO:
Funny thing is many dont even have a 4K monitor or graphics card that can handle 4K. Wish more devs would offer the 1440p option as that is what i run lol.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Funny thing is many dont even have a 4K monitor or graphics card that can handle 4K. Wish more devs would offer the 1440p option as that is what i run lol.
I agree regarding 1440p/2K vs 4K. Both my machines are 1080p and I favor 1080p to match yet I do get additional clarity and increased vivid color spectrum with 1440p yet 4K is just a waste of storage and vidram that often turns animations into a pixelated slideshow. Fortunately, Candylight gave us the HD option in 1080p and it looks glorious IMHO. Take a look...
Screenshot 2023-05-15 213555.png
Adventure ever on my friends, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: Well5

fluffcube

Nov 12, 2017
I don't understand why the cum in this game is photoshopped in. Whoever is doing it clearly doesn't know what they're doing and it looks awful. There are already 3D cum assets, why not just use those? Obviously not the biggest deal ever, but definitely still kinda distracting.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
lol, I never thought I'd be making this comment regarding a sex game, but the sex is just too frequent, at least pace it a little dev.
Yea that was kinda my thought as well. Especially with the Sister, i was like holy shit that escalated quick. Like no foreplay or nothing, just bam balls deep right out the gate. That works for some games but most of the time games tend to benefit from at least some buildup. The key is not dragging the blueballs out to long and losing your audience

Reactions: theola
3.80 star(s) 26 Votes